Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for new badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Just for fun the other day I completely cleared out every creature in the Ironworks. It would be fun to have badges for doing that in the different dungeons. I'm not good at making up names but maybe Iron Cleaner or something like that for the Iron Works, Sunken City Sanitizer for the Sunken City, things like that.

Just a thought.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
nschafer wrote:
Just for fun the other day I completely cleared out every creature in the Ironworks. It would be fun to have badges for doing that in the different dungeons. I'm not good at making up names but maybe Iron Cleaner or something like that for the Iron Works, Sunken City Sanitizer for the Sunken City, things like that.

Just a thought.

Sunken city already has a badge. Sunken City Survivor.

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
I realize Sunken City has a badge for completing it, but I'm not talking about completing a dungeon, I'm talking about killing every monster in the dungeon. Since the monsters in dungeons don't respawn, it is possible to defeat them all and then be able to walk through the dungeon without seeing a single monster.

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
nschafer wrote:

Just a thought.

He means a badge for killing all things in a dungeon. And as for Sunken City Sanitizer. haha I love that one! I was wondering if they had a badge for people who have completed the game 100%, and by that I mean all the quests, all the badges, all the crafting, all the side bosses and any other things available. Then you could have a real silly badge like " I have no life! " Or " I beat Wizard101 completely and all I got was this lousy badge "
You know something silly. I would sport that!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
mshewmake2000 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
nschafer wrote:

Just a thought.

He means a badge for killing all things in a dungeon. And as for Sunken City Sanitizer. haha I love that one! I was wondering if they had a badge for people who have completed the game 100%, and by that I mean all the quests, all the badges, all the crafting, all the side bosses and any other things available. Then you could have a real silly badge like " I have no life! " Or " I beat Wizard101 completely and all I got was this lousy badge "
You know something silly. I would sport that!

Haha! Yah i'd love showing off a badge that makes my look stupid! Stupidity is the beast, baby! I would love walking around with a badge that says: "I need to get a life". Lol.