Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
How about Bartleby has two rooms, so there is a room behind him, and this is basically a big room full of Dungeon Gateways for Grandmasters, here's my idea of what exactly these gateway's dungeons are -

Malistaire's Betrayal - Description - Chase malistaire through wizard city fight Draconions, and at the end watch him make the death school fall into Nightside.

The Future of Marleybone - Regents Square but it is shattered into islands and has been taken over by the burglars, and you need to help the balance teacher in Ravenwood try and clear out the place.

Old MooShu - Fight the Onis of MooShu and drive them back through to each land.

The Judgement of the Pyramaid - Inside the pyramaid of the sun, fighting an evil balance creature.

Old Grizzleheim - How Grizzleheim became found in the Spiral

The Supreme Spyre - The Great Spyre's older twin, where you must fight Malistaire's evil beings of death

The Final Chaos - How the Battle between the Giants, Tritons, and Dragons came to and end, >Requirements - Must complete all above dungeons<

Tell me what you think, Thanks :P

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
hi663y wrote:
Malistaire's Betrayal - Description - Chase malistaire through wizard city fight Draconions, and at the end watch him make the death school fall into Nightside.

The Supreme Spyre - The Great Spyre's older twin, where you must fight Malistaire's evil beings of death

I've read about the "new" Malistaire. In one version, he had 100,000 health (oh my), and in another he was joined by Sylvia and somehow their spells became much more dangerous. Perhaps both of these versions are true.

Supposedly, some people didn't like this and the actual climactic battle got reduced back to 10,000 health with no Sylvia. I was actually trying to prepare for the tougher Malistaire, but never met him :-(

I hope this battle lives on (or is made to live on) in the "victory lap battles" for the Grand Masters who have hit the level cap.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
I have a cool one

Destroyed Commons
a Commons of Wizard City in ruins,taken over by Malistar's minions
To open: defeat all enemies in Sunken City

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Anyone knows the spiral loop in front of bartlebee with all the schools signs on it in Ravenwood? I was thinking KI could present a new idea to Grandmasters who have of course reached the level cap.~~The Maw~~ It would be a crazy dungeon with great drops and have the last bosses of each world in a different room with upgraded health and attack cards and power pip levels. Now to get there, a grandmaster from each school must step onto their platform resembling their school and balance will be in the middle . Automatically when they get inside they will be put into the NEW six person group. They will be on different floors. Each defeating a boss 1 on 1 to make it fair for them since the boss will be upgraded. Grands will always have to come prepared but one thing is that the boss can have a second school as well to make it harder and it will be random everytime. Next, The new badge. I was thinking Headmaster(Players first name) Would be a great idea for this great accomplishment. Once the player completes their chamber they may choose which one to go to next and help a friend out. Atleast give each boss a sword drop of their school to satisfy the Grands. Again this is just an idea so don't be hard on me if I should add something or have any ideas half thought. Here are the bosses~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wizard City boss~ Lord Nightshade:
Health: 5000
Attacks: Dark fairy, Skeletal pirate, Wraith, Regular attack, Special attack (4 pips), Banshee, ans Scarecrow
Other spells: Beguile, death trap, feint, death blade, dragonblade, and curse.
Name: Chaos Reaper

Krokotopia Boss~~ Krokopatra
Health: 7000
Attacks: Regular attack, Special attack (5 pips), Storm shark, Kraken, Windstorm, Storm bats, Tempest, Stormzilla and Triton.
Other spells: Storm blade, Dragonblade, Storm traps, elemental traps, elemental blades and Weakness.
Name: Thunder Queen

Marleybone Boss~~ Meowiarty
Health: 8000
Attacks: Regular attack, Special attack (5 pips), Spectral Blast, Hydra, sandstorm, Power nova and scorpion.
Other spells: Precision, bladestorm, hex and balance blade.
Name: Tainted Tigertooth

Mooshu Boss~~Jade Oni
Health~~10000
Attacks: Lepracaun, Centaur, Regular attack, Special attack (75 HP PER PIP), Treant, and Imp.
Other spells: Pixie, Sprite, Life trap, Life blade, Spirit Blades, spirit traps, Regenerate, Dryad, Sanctuary, and Unicorn.
Name: Nature's beast

Dragonspyre's Boss~~Malistare
Health~~20000
Attacks: Same as what he has already really
Other spells:Same as what he already has
Name:Malistare

Now here's the last Three bosses which can be faced all together
Soul chamber Boss: A Fire dragon for fire, A Colosus for Ice and Orthirus or fully armored up Cyclops named Warlord Steelmender
Health: Dragon~ 10000
Health: Colosus~ 12000
Health:Warlord Myth~ 9000
Attacks: All schools attacks up to lvl 42( Not the last card)
Other spells: All spells leading up to lvl 42
Names: Magma Dragoon, Frostbite Colosus, Warlord Steelmender

Finally, if you and friends ae able to defeat this dungeon, not only will you get extremely great loot like grand outfits, swords The Headmaster's badge, and plenty of gold, you also recieve your level 50 spell which I am still putting thought into. Here are my ideas so far but I'll say now that all of these spell require 9 pips to make sure no one from another school can use it as a treasure card. Hehehe. No complaints in the Pvp Section then.

Death: Silver were wolf~
Attack- 700-780
Animation- A mountain raises and the moon is out. A shadowy figure hops up to the top of the mountain and howls. Looks at the targeted player and flashes down to strike. And as the figure strikes you hear a howl. Causes confusion from the fast flash.
Accuracy: 65%
Effect: Causes target to attack teamates for 2 turns

Ice: Yeti~
Attack- 650- 730
Animation: A big blizzard appears like a icy version of Sandstorm. Two yellow eyes appear from it and a loud roar shakes the screen and a huge hand comes from the blizzard and strikes the target. Or a Giant snowy covered beast comes from the storm and blows Icy breath onto the target. They freeze and he smashes the Ice block and jumps away.
Accuracy: 75%
Effect~ Causes 120-440 damage per turn for three turns

Fire: Magma Dragoon~
Attack- 700-790
Animation: A volcano grows and then erupts in the middle of the battle field and the dragons head pops out. Looks funny because it'll get stuck and then it will spread it's wings and Look at the target's. Then it will fly up and Nose dive into the groud and explode into Magma and it will swarm over the enemy team.
Accuracy:70%
Effect~ Causes 150-500 damage per turn for three turns

Myth: Big Foot
Attack- 650- 720
Animation: A mud print of a foot appears and something shakes a tent that shows up in the middle of the field, and then it flies out with a campers camera doing a crazy KARATE KICK WITH IT'S SIZE 20 FEET!!!!! He takes a huge breath, takes a picture then kicks down on the player again and jumps using the kick for leverage past you and as he leaves, he leaves a picture. It tells you your opponents hand. Double damage and you get a card out of your opponent's hand.
Accuracy:80%
Effect~ Get's to steal a opponent's card randomly.

Life: Fortress
Attack-??????
Animation: A forest appears around the screen and trees start to grab each others branches and create a fortress. They all look down on the caster and a golden seed falls in front of that player. The seed growns into Rocky, grassy or Water armor. Anything with nature really.
Accuracy:85%
Effect~The player is completely protected by it. They get armor equal to their maximum health and their health is refilled.

Balance: The Judge
Attack-200 per pip
Animation: A judge looking beast with a Hammer appears in back of a large court desk. He looks at your pips, grunts and then stands up. Then smashes the player.
Accuracy:75%
Effect~ The opposite player losses all power pips.

Storm: The Ravanger
Attack-1100
Animation: Thunder clouds start covering the entire battle field and thunder strikes everywhere. Each turn a random opponent will be hit. The casters eyes will glow and the caster will float with arms pointing to the target everytime an attack is made by the card.
Accuracy:15%
Effect~ Each turn a random opponent will be struck but if the user is attacked, the storm will subside. The caster must be protected by a armor of some sort. Any damage as little as it may be, will stop the storm but the caster won't be able to cast spells as long a the storm is up.Just to tone things down sice storm has crazy advantages in attack.

Well, these again are just a few ideas. It's not all planned out perfectly and I was thinking of these things for a while. Like any other dungeon, you may leave and come back within thirty minutes but log out and have to restart all over. If a character of a school isn't present when going through the portal, there won't be the boss of that school. This cannot be soloed at all. A requirement is that there are atleast three players when going in. .Improvements anyone would putwill be more than welcome so please give me feedback. Thanks for reading.

Sincerly William Legendhunter Level 49 Ice

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Name:Future Dragonspyre
Like:Dragonspyre already damaged by Malistaire
Quest Giver:Cyrus Drake(Future)
Quest Give Like:Current but with scratches
Quests:
Knowing the Secrets:Defeat Giant Draconion 700 XP
Uploading:Connect The Basilica and rest of Dragonspyre together 2840 XP
Bring it out:Free 10 Prisoners,Defeat Officer D. 4560 XP
Secretly:Defeat Malistaire 10,1223 XP 78,904 Gold