Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The one thing I hate about Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I like all of the worlds, but there's one thing I hate about Dragonspyre. The thing I hate about it is you can't teleport to any the towers there, and I always need help with them! But the rest I like :-) (other than those protection pox, and that the enemies have powerful spells).

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
I like all of the worlds, but there's one thing I hate about Dragonspyre. The thing I hate about it is you can't teleport to any the towers there, and I always need help with them! But the rest I like :-) (other than those protection pox, and that the enemies have powerful spells).

Caroline Sunbright
Grandmaster theurgist

for defense and attack pox simply knock ouch the charcter that isnt a pox, or get a person that knows or has the earthquake card
second group quest, get people with the same quest, or people ahead of you to help, i find a treasure card or to from the high lvl end of your school helps, for you maybe a rebirth or regeneration or a high lvl card you just dont like or use