Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dont Like Bolters? If Ya Didnt Know U Can Win

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
there is a simple solution to stop treasure card users. when i started arena it was awesome my beguile and me could beat anyone but then a noob showed up and i thought way too easy. in tenth turns i was dead because the noob who was a warlord btw had a ton of bolts. the easy way to avoid people like this is go ahead and go on down to the bazaar and buy at least fifty storm shield treasure cards. stock up your side board with them and if your opponent goes low enough to try to win with bolt then just go ahead and slap on about ten of them on. reactions may vary and you may get yelled at and called noob or whatever but if they use bolt its perfectly fine to use shields. since i have started using shields like this i havent lost to anyone under level 48 which is good because that means it was fair and stuff.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
kjcollinskid wrote:
there is a simple solution to stop treasure card users. when i started arena it was awesome my beguile and me could beat anyone but then a noob showed up and i thought way too easy. in tenth turns i was dead because the noob who was a warlord btw had a ton of bolts. the easy way to avoid people like this is go ahead and go on down to the bazaar and buy at least fifty storm shield treasure cards. stock up your side board with them and if your opponent goes low enough to try to win with bolt then just go ahead and slap on about ten of them on. reactions may vary and you may get yelled at and called noob or whatever but if they use bolt its perfectly fine to use shields. since i have started using shields like this i havent lost to anyone under level 48 which is good because that means it was fair and stuff.

This is exactly what I DON'T want to do. I do not want to buy 50 storm shields, thank you very much.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
well would you rather spend a few thousand on storm shields or go ahead and get bolted. really if you want to get bolted thats fine my solution is if you dont

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
kjcollinskid wrote:
well would you rather spend a few thousand on storm shields or go ahead and get bolted. really if you want to get bolted thats fine my solution is if you dont

Well I quit PvPing a few days ago so I don't think I'll be bolted.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Or you could just learn the storm shield spell instead of spending 90-all most 200 coins on each one. (which would be more than 4500 coins for all 50 of then) And you can learn the tower shield from the ice school.(which helped me a whole bunch) 8)
Ryan GhostStaff lvl 50 grandmaster death/knight rank in pvp
Ryan NightShade lvl 28 adept balance/corporal rank in pvp
Ryan StormCaster lvl 34 magus storm/private rank in pvp
So if you see any of those 3 characters of mine say hi and ask me for any tipes in pvp that you need. But be specific. lol