Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wanna beat the game together?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Hi there! I'm glad you took the time to view this topic. I recently made a new death wizard, and I am a member. When i made my last wizard, which is now a lvl 31 myth wizard, I realized that this game is practically impossible to beat by myself. I tried asking a few friends irl, but they either don't want to play the game, or don't want to pay for membership... So if anyone wants to progress through the entire game with me, please reply! (Must be a member, or have enough crowns to unlock everything)

Survivor
May 29, 2009
January 9, 2010

Hello, I was thinking the same also. I have a life wizard, level 27, and I am currently in Marleybone and Grizzleheim. If you want me to help you, log on at 6:00 PM central time and go into realm Vampire ( Area 1 ) and meet me at the headmaster's tower. My name is Wolf Blade. If there is more than one Wolf Blade there, ( which i doubt will happen ) look for the one with The Savior of the Spiral badge.

Maybe see ya later tonight?
Wolf Blade

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Sharp175 wrote:
Hi there! I'm glad you took the time to view this topic. I recently made a new death wizard, and I am a member. When i made my last wizard, which is now a lvl 31 myth wizard, I realized that this game is practically impossible to beat by myself. I tried asking a few friends irl, but they either don't want to play the game, or don't want to pay for membership... So if anyone wants to progress through the entire game with me, please reply! (Must be a member, or have enough crowns to unlock everything)
yeah i can help but a dont want to sart a new guy i have a guy that it lvl 30 so i can help tell me war ya want to meet you how abot gh at idk i have to see

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
clubpenguinrocks1234 wrote:
January 9, 2010

Hello, I was thinking the same also. I have a life wizard, level 27, and I am currently in Marleybone and Grizzleheim. If you want me to help you, log on at 6:00 PM central time and go into realm Vampire ( Area 1 ) and meet me at the headmaster's tower. My name is Wolf Blade. If there is more than one Wolf Blade there, ( which i doubt will happen ) look for the one with The Savior of the Spiral badge.

Maybe see ya later tonight?
Wolf Blade
i mit be on at 6 or 5 idk but i am going outsad soon for a fir and i in cantral time to whan was this postid

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
i mit be on a 6 or 5 we can go to gh that can be a good place to meet i want to see you guys i am lvl 30 i want to meet but i will come to you guy if ya want :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-) :-) 8) 8)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
EAC2009 wrote:
i mit be on a 6 or 5 we can go to gh that can be a good place to meet i want to see you guys i am lvl 30 i want to meet but i will come to you guy if ya want :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-) :-) 8) 8)
o and bye the way i can do some cool this in my home like put stuff on wall thats not sopos to go thare

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Hey there! I agree with you. It's very annoying when you face hard bosses by yourself. If anyone will help me, I have chat so you can tell me. I'm Emma Pearlfountain, lvl 22 or 23, and I'll propbably be in Krokotopia. I am looking forward to meeting you!

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Yeah sure! Alright, um.
My Wizard is level 37 in Village of Sorrow, his name is Jonathan WildVault. He is Life, his badge is Bookworm. He is currently in Village of Sorrow. Meet me in.

-The Ice Tower
- Realm: Kelvin
- Area: (1)
- Time: 4:15 PM Central Time
(so)
Pacific time for 4:00PM- 2:00PM in the Central.
Mountain Time for 4:00PM-3:00PM
of course it's 4:00PMm for Central.
And.
Eastern Time for 4:00PM- 5:00PM for Central.