Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BAdges

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
Administrator
Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
41jaguar wrote:
How do I get secret shopper badge?

Go to the Oasis on Krokotopia. Turn Left and go over the ramp to the shops. Look left and you'll see a teleport pad with two obelisks. The pad is on a timer which can be seen on the obelisks. You'll see there are 5 circles connected be a line. Each circle represents about 5 minutes (I think). Once all circles are lit up, the pad will light up as well. Stand on the pad and you'll be taken to a floating island with a secret shop. There are two vendors, one inside and one on top.

You need to visit the shop at least 3 times if I remember correctly.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Bahncriaoo wrote:
41jaguar wrote:
How do I get secret shopper badge?

Go to the Oasis on Krokotopia. Turn Left and go over the ramp to the shops. Look left and you'll see a teleport pad with two obelisks. The pad is on a timer which can be seen on the obelisks. You'll see there are 5 circles connected be a line. Each circle represents about 5 minutes (I think). Once all circles are lit up, the pad will light up as well. Stand on the pad and you'll be taken to a floating island with a secret shop. There are two vendors, one inside and one on top.

You need to visit the shop at least 3 times if I remember correctly.

I believe it was 5 times, and you don't have to go up and down the port stone every time, you just have to enter and exit the door to the shop 5 times.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
You may find the database of badges at the WarCry network to be useful to you, young Wizard.

http://www.warcry.com/w101/apps/db/badges.php

Thank you for that link, this helps a lot