Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I find Cyrus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
I'm at the point I still have 4 quests left 2 of them are talk to Cyrus Drake but he's never in. What do I have to do to find him? The other 2 quests I can't seem to finish because where the books are aren't lit up and I haven't been able to get into colossos.

Help any suggestions out there?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Smurfatude2 wrote:
I'm at the point I still have 4 quests left 2 of them are talk to Cyrus Drake but he's never in. What do I have to do to find him? The other 2 quests I can't seem to finish because where the books are aren't lit up and I haven't been able to get into colossos.

You can find Cyrus Drake in the Myth School. Once you finish this quest line you should be able to continue in WC.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Ok, so there are three places where you can find Cyrus. In his class room in RavenWood, in the Myth Tower in RavenWood, and in the commons of Dragon Spyre. If you cant find him or he wont talk to you, it's proaly a bug and you will have to sent a E-mail ot KI.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Smurfatude2 wrote:

If you have to defeat him, he transfers from his class to the myth tower.