Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aeronaut badge

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Yesterday the game told me I had received the Aeronaut badge, but when I go to badges it is not there. Can someone tell me what is wrong or if you discover the badge first?

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Did you ride all the balloons to all the places? The balloons go to Hyde Park, Chelsea Court, The Ironworks, Knights Court, and Kensington Park.

If you did, the badge might be bugged. You are not the first to discover the badge so it is most likely not to be bugged, but in your case I'm not sure.

Delver
May 29, 2009
I, too, used to show the "Aeronaut" badge but now it is not in my list.

I have also finished ALL the quests for Krokotopia and still haven't received my "Master of the Oasis" badge. I even went through today and double checked by talking to all the NPCs. I went through the Pyramid of the Sun, the Krokosphinx, and the Temple of Storms. I also made sure none of the other shopkeepers (beside the deck vendor) had any quests for me. Can anyone tell me if I missed something? I have my "Secret Shopper" badge because I made sure that I went to the portal.

Can any of the KI admins help with this situation?

I checked the badges out on Warcry, WizardCentral, and Wiki.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I, too, used to show the "Aeronaut" badge but now it is not in my list.

I have also finished ALL the quests for Krokotopia and still haven't received my "Master of the Oasis" badge. I even went through today and double checked by talking to all the NPCs. I went through the Pyramid of the Sun, the Krokosphinx, and the Temple of Storms. I also made sure none of the other shopkeepers (beside the deck vendor) had any quests for me. Can anyone tell me if I missed something? I have my "Secret Shopper" badge because I made sure that I went to the portal.

Can any of the KI admins help with this situation?

I checked the badges out on Warcry, WizardCentral, and Wiki.

Thanks Corwin

Administrator
Thank you young Wizards, we're aware if this bug and a fix is coming in the next update that includes the new Advanced Pets feature.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
May 29, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Thank you young Wizards, we're aware if this bug and a fix is coming in the next update that includes the new Advanced Pets feature.

Thank you very much, Professor Greyrose. Since I have been waiting for Celestia, I have been trying get my badge album filled up. It would be GREAT to finally have all the badges working that were EARNED. I am looking for it.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
I will be glad when the badge bug is fixed, but am even more excited about the pet upgrades. Raising a pet from egg to ancient is a really cool idea that brings a smile to this old RPGer's face. :D

James Deathmancer - Lvl 31 Magus Necromancer
James Dragonrider - Lvl 28 Balance