Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hello please help little missy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
i don.t know can it be 2 spell caster in one witch what i mean can i be fire and life at the same time i see players tex about it can you really do that or is it just more boy talk please help me in telling me how to do it please thank you :D bye missy :) ty

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
owden555 wrote:
i don.t know can it be 2 spell caster in one witch what i mean can i be fire and life at the same time i see players tex about it can you really do that or is it just more boy talk please help me in telling me how to do it please thank you :D bye missy :) ty

Once you complete your first mission for Merle, his second will be to meet the Teachers, and his reward is a chance to learn a spell from a different school. As your character learns more in school, you will also be given additional 'training points' to spend on learning spells from other schools (levels 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, & 50). In addition, as you complete quests for Zeke (Find the Smiths, Beatles, Yard Birds, Blue Oyster <Cult >, Stone Roses, and Stray Cats) you will also be given the opportunity to train. The total is 1 + 11 + 6 = 18 training points...but spend wisely, as they seem to be too few. Try to spend in only one or two other schools so you can reach the higher spells.

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
If you don't want to read all this, at least read the first 2 paragraphs!!

You can't be 2 schools at the same time, but you can learn spells of another school. As you gain levels, you'll get what is called training points. You gain one training point every 4 levels until level 20, and every 5 levels after that. You also can get these by completing Prospector Zeke's find the ________ quests. In Wizard City, this quest is Find the Smiths.

Now, to explain the training point system. Training points let you learn a spell from another school. The only thing is that you have to go in order of the spells, like you would if you were from that particular school. If you are level 4, you already have one of these training points. Go to a school of your choice, speak to the teacher, and ask to be trained. You might want to actually check out all of the other schools, and not only choose which spell you want now, but check which other spells will be available later, and ask around what school you should go in.

A few things to think about when you get a higher level:
1. Power pip - These are special pips that count as 2 pips for your school's spells, but only 1 pip for any other school spell.
2. Health - If you delve into the life school, you will eventually get spells like Sprite, Spirit Armor, and Satyr which can heal you.
3. Defenses - All schools give shields, but the Ice school gives a special shield, the tower. This shield works against any of your enemies attack spell, not matter what school.
4. Attacking - When you get a higher level, chances are you're not going to rely on another school's spells for attacking because of the power pip situation. 3 power pips = 6 pips for your school, or 3 pips for another.

Hope I helped!

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
owden555 wrote:

You can only have one primary school. That is the school in which the spells you learn do not cost any training points. Now the trianing points you do have can be used for any school as long as you are at a high enough level to learn the spell, but I personally suggest you focus on 1 secondary school. I say this because you only get 1 training point every 4 level ups until you get to level 20 then it's every 5 level ups. You can also get training points by doing the quests given to you by Prospector Zeke. If you focus on only 1 secondary school then you can use all your training points earned to get all the spells from that school. For example my secondary school is life and I have only 2 spells to obtain to have all the spells from that school. As I'm sure you know all the best spells from each school are the last ones you learn.

Hope this helps. :D