Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which scool is the best pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Defender
Dec 17, 2008
Well, that depends.... in 1v1, it's Balance, but in 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4, it's all about how the players use team work.

For 2v2, I would have to say Life and Storm.
For 3v3, I would say Storm, Life, and Myth.
For 4v4, I think Life, Storm, Balance, and Death.

These are just my thoughts, I'm sure everyone has a different opinion. Ice would also be a good person to have on your team because of it's high health.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
balance because they use shields and have that attack i forgot the name.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
i think the best school to pvp with is balance, but thats if you have NO skills, if you know what your doing in pvp and have a plan, then death is best for you, but if you like being lazy and just using judge and a few blades to kill everyone, then choose balance (GO DEATH!!!!!)

-olivia deathcaster school death lvl 30 almost lvl 31 rank in pvp sergeant almost veteran, not getting the veteran gear!!!/olivia griffindust school ice lvl 48 almost 49 rank in pvp private i've been lucky lately (getting my wizards up to warlords, i'm getting there!!!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) lolz)

Delver
May 31, 2009
in 1v1 fights at low levels storm and myth can dominate, myth because of its ability to summon minions right off the bat combined with a high percentage on spells, storm simply because pip for pip storm does more damage even with the low percentage spells. once balance gains judgement they begin to dominate and it become a question who can kill fastest since there are few defenses that can protect you from her; life`s spirit shield, ice`s 1/2 damaga shield, ice`s ice shield, weakness, and lower percentage spells.

in group fights it really comes down to four things communication between team members, experience working together, being prepared, and luck. low and mid levels fights healers can tip the balance in your favor since most spells can`t kill in one attack at those levels and life attacks are the weakest so they play towards thier strengths healing and life shields. experience fighting in PVP will help you orginize your deck to both set up your attacks while at the same time shielding yourself, also you will reconize opponites classes. with the exception of life, you will find stacking your deck with heals, shields, blades,and traps while making your strongest attacks treasure card to be drawn at will makes a huge difference in your fights.

in high level fights you need to have communication, what good is it to stun your opponents twice in one round?
life- must be aggressive in thier healing and in shielding themselves
storm/ice- stun with thier attacks and should spead them out to keep the other team stuned and defensless.
myth- earthquake stripes shields so communication is important
Single high damage attacks are almost alway sent against the lifers first then against storm.
i have seen balance do ove 9000 damage, storm over 13000

it comes down to the player in low/mid lvls, in highlvls as well except for life which must be in a group to survive.

short stacking decks, treasure cards, reshuffles, and good communication will make you a warlord quick.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
This might sound ridiculous but i say life with ice as a secondary.
Sure the attacks are weak but do you know how ridiculously hard they are to kill? a sanctuary, guiding light, and satyr is all it takes to get them to full health! Storm can kill in a couple rounds, but there are things called storm shields, weaknesses, and tower shields.Balance's Judgement? eh put a weakness here, a tower shield there, and voila you survived a Judgement!
The life/ice person just needs 2 reshuffles and he/she technically have infinite health. Either that, or someone hits you with a 1000000 damage 8)
Storm wizards could hit with 130000000 damage with tempest, look it up on youtube :)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
4v4:life
3v3:storm
2v2:balance
1v1:myth

Well those are my idea's

Andrew myth lvl 50 :D
Isaiah spirtthorn balance lvl 10

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
to me in 1v1 storm for wild bolt and balance for judgement but for 2v2 storm and life and for 3v3 balance storm and life and for 4v4 storm balance life and death

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
cyclops90 wrote:
because i say balance

plz i have a lvl 45 balance and it's ok but storm is the best there's no doubt

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
It's rock, scissors, paper. If you spend time worrying about which is the class you want to ZOMG UBER ROXOR JOO WIT SKILLZ, you'll be disappointed. My grand balance warlord beats a lot of things in 1v1 but struggles mightily against myth and fire wizards who know what they're doing. I can easily beat a storm, which could easily beat a fire, which could in turn easily beat a life.

There's not one class that's designed to be "the best" in PvP. If there was, why make any of the other six?

Defender
May 18, 2009
Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
cyclops90 wrote:
because i say balance
balance is geart but all schools are great in there own way myself i like my storm the best no school can match the power of a storm but in a 1v1 i feel myth is the best you cant boost for a myth with out fearing a quake you cant put traps on a myth thry can remove them for free they have a minion thats like the life minion and mander all in one and myth hits 2 times and thats hard to get a shielded for a myth and for the most part of the schools myth can kill in 2 hits i say myth all the way

scot deathhammer
morgrim
kane

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
ok so ice ( i am ice too) it doesnt really work alone
storm it has high attack but also high fizzle
myth really focuses on minions
balance really only has its judgement and attack things
life can heal so i guess thats good
death is good especially since its scarecrow and vampire
fire is made for 1v1 since its dragon and hound

1v1 fire 2v2 life and fire 3v3 life death fire 4v4 life fire death and ice
thats what i think :P

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
livee wrote:
i think the best school to pvp with is balance, but thats if you have NO skills, if you know what your doing in pvp and have a plan, then death is best for you, but if you like being lazy and just using judge and a few blades to kill everyone, then choose balance (GO DEATH!!!!!)

-olivia deathcaster school death lvl 30 almost lvl 31 rank in pvp sergeant almost veteran, not getting the veteran gear!!!/olivia griffindust school ice lvl 48 almost 49 rank in pvp private i've been lucky lately (getting my wizards up to warlords, i'm getting there!!!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) lolz)

ok seriously you have no idea what we need to get judgement to high damage. honestly. you guys don't even need to HEAL. how could you know what it's like? i say balance is hardest to master. and i should actually know.

as for the question of the best school... they're all balanced out, so there isn't one!