Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Map of Castles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Hi, it's me, Owlgirl800, again. I was thinking, you know how some people have like parties and that sort of stuff? Instead of saying something like, "Halloween (just an example) Party! Just add me to come!" You could say,"Go to Monica IceWeaver's castle to go!" So you wouldn't have to keep going back and forth from the Commons, or wherever, to the person's house to advertise about it. You could just simply tell people to go to the person's house on the map. And...you could walk around the Worlds to tell people about it, and not go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth. You see what I mean? You could just add it (at the point of looking at the map) at the Bottom-Right corner of the map; right next to your Spell Book. I had this idea when I was having a Christmas Party, and I couldn't get people to come because I had to keep going to the Commons and then my house (to let people port) over and over. So, if you could just add like a little button to press that says something like,"Castle Realm" or something. When you open that, it would have a whole list of the people who put their castle on the map. To put it on the map, there is a button that says,"Put Castle On Map" or something. Whoever is reading this, can you please reply? I want to know if it's a bad idea or not.

-Thanks for reading! Owlgirl8000