Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Newspaper

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009

Hey guys, it's me again, Owlgirl8000. I was thinking, maybe there should be a Wizard Newspaper, you don't have to call it that, but you could call it something like The Wizard Times. You could have like the Abracadoodle comics in it, and you could have some Headmaster's News. Also, you could have CrossWord puzzles, or just games you could do. Wizards could also post things on it. Like for example, you could do the Abracadoodle Winner and their Wizard's Name or something, just news and updates. Like you know how we log on and we see those messages like Buy the Charity Mount, or School House Rock, or the Abracadoodle typing speech bubbles in? You could post those on the Newspaper, but not take them away when you are logging in. You could put it in the top Left corner, where the Menu Chat and the Red Chat Balloon is, and the Crown Shop, too.

-Just ideas! Owlgirl8000

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
wow, really nice idea Owlgirl, i completely agree with it :P i hope others do too :)

-Keirawillowwhisper Lvl.49 Thaumaturge

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
i love this idea!!! I am tired of seeing the same old news over and over again. Like the newspaper could come out every monday. Another poosible name is The Ravenwood Times.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Or besides _____ Times, it could be called ______ Press, like Ravenwood Press or something.
Natalie Crowshard
Grandmaster Theurgist :D :D :D :D And I love the idea!!!!

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
That would be totally awesome. I hate going to the website to read the Abracadoodle comics, and it would be cool to have them in the game!

-Kayla DragonHeart lvl 39 magus pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
That is a great idea! Another place you could put it is in your spellbook, like a little icon or something of a newspaper and you click on it.

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Here are some suggestions:
(Feel free to change or make variations.)
The Wizard Media
The Wiz Magazine
The Spiral Times
There could be multiple magazines/newspapers (one for every world or one for each section, Crafting, Housing, Dueling, Shopping, etc.)
Wizard City Times
Krokotopia Parchment
Marleybone Media
MooShu Magazine
DragonSpyre News
GrizzleHeim Gazette
Bubbled Crafting, Create&Craft,
Castles&Lands101, Furniture for Wizards
PvP Patrol, Gone Duelin', Dueling Illustrated
Stylin' Shopper, Styling with Stats

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
LOL soo cute you could also do news as if it were real for example:

Malistaire fond of deadly dragons??Malistare was recently spotted in dragon spire by wizard tourists one little girl said " it was scary he was mumbling about the dragonspire dragon!" The spirals best are currently investigateing we assure you all will be well.

richest wizards
blah blah blahblabl
ablablabla
blablab
lablab
labl
merles column
terbla baal bla
blablablab
lablablab
labla

just an example