Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lvl 48 myth spell

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ok i am excited for my spell orthrus but i heard i have to go to a tower that is full of myth people is this true?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Yes, you do have to go through a tower to get your level 48 spell. I am not sure what creatures you have to defeat, since it has been awhile since I have been in that dungeon. Myth does sound about right. You will have an opportunity to adjust your quest before you go into battle, so if they are myth, just make sure you have your conversion prisms and you will be fine.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
ok i am excited for my spell orthrus but i heard i have to go to a tower that is full of myth people is this true?

yes, the tower is in the labyrinth in dragon spyre.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
the tower has three levels and if my memory is right it has only one myth and he is the last one there and when i was there i went out side and got health after every floor

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Heres how it is their is the first floor, no myth.Second floor one myth.Third one myth boss

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You can't leave without starting over. It's a dungeon. If your second school isn't life, just stack up on life healing T-cards or let yourself get defeated. Go heal yourself and comeback. If I remember correctly, you don't have to start over if you get defeated.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Sorry guys but i beat this quest a week ago but i forgot about this question lol.