Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Few spells i made....

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
Here are some spellcards i made up, theres one for each school.

Balance: Turn of fate: the screen goes black, and you see your symbol, and your enemies element symbol. A voice screams JUDGEMENT! you see the judgement lady come put them in the thing she holds then taps them, The symbols fly at you, and they can miss or hit. both symbols do X damage.
there is X accuracy. but you don't fizzle. if you fizzled when you casted the spell, the symbol hits you. if it didn't, you dodge it. also the enemy can dodge too if he doesn't fizzle with the spell.

Death: Strike from the night:You disappear for one turn. next turn, you appear behind the enemy with a night background, you do a sweeping slash and strike the enemy. does X damage, but your fizzle rate is increased by X because you spent time using your eyesight to find your way in the dark. X accuracy

Fire: Fireworks: Fireworks bombard the stage, damaging allies for X, but enemies for X

Ice: Slow chill:X plus X over X turns. A Frozen brick encases the enemy, doing X over X rounds, but very SLOW damage. The damage rises as the turns pass. X accuracy

Storm: Electric Eel Frenzy: Electric Eels pop out of a small stormy river. does X to a single target. X accuracy

Myth: Battalion: 2 knights and a archer jump out of a wooden horse. The knights slash you with their swords, for X damage each, and the archer shoots you with an arrow that does X, X accuracy.

Life: Cleanse wounds: Three imps come, and serenade you with joyful songs, and they Melt, Freeze, or Douse X storm aura, X fire aura, and X ice aura. They also heal you for X

Please tell me what you think, Moderators and Wizard101 players alike!