Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A war

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
What if headmaster ambrose called all the grandmaster to report to his office A.S.A.P so once everyone was their he said that I have reported you to go out into war and end it once and for all.He says you'll all be given high tech suits for the mission.The suits give you 30 resist, adds 60% to all spells,50% faster,back up mana,back of health, and a way to stay in contact with headmaster.Thats all I could think of now so cya :D

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
An event to bring the already over powered grands to even higher over powered status? ;) This wont be on Kings Isle to do list. But the idea of a war is similar to what they might do "Invasions" maybe.... almost all the games are taking invasions into their planning now :) Even pirates of the Caribbean online started invasions... so yeah. :P

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
hmm, and how about it's like a real battlefield and you battle like 10 monsters at a time and he let all the warlords be like admirals and he would be the commander in chief (president) and you got a special pet that gave you a card that can defeat 100 monsters a time, but you can only use it once?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Defender
Mar 08, 2009
lorddoom141 wrote:
An event to bring the already over powered grands to even higher over powered status? ;) This wont be on Kings Isle to do list. But the idea of a war is similar to what they might do "Invasions" maybe.... almost all the games are taking invasions into their planning now :) Even pirates of the Caribbean online started invasions... so yeah. :P

Grandmaster's aren't over powered, they are just more powerful than the people that are under their level because well.... they are a lower level. Thats like saying " HEY! That guy who has played this game for longer than i have is a higher level is overpowered!"Imagine what the game would be like if you stayed at the same amount of "powerness" throughout the whole game, pretty boring if you ask me. As for the war idea? I just don't like it, not to be mean. I can't picture it working in my mind, maybe if you add a storyline that says WHY we are at war then maybe it would make more sense.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
ok i could see like an add on thing where you have to chose sides.(evil vs good; saints vs demons; ect.) where you either chose malistair or ambrose as a leader and work on there team and go raid each others towns and stuff. maybe who knows

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
well i don't think that would be fair for the younger lvl wizards and the suit is way to protective. you have to give the boss a chance! unless the boss has over 10,000 or more health, then the suit would make sence.
sry about the negitives, but that is something that should be pointed out.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2008
#1: Ok people the is already a post for this idea + yaer /monthly attacks. So just post there.
#2: who ever said that grandmasters are over powered obviously got crushed by grandmasters in the duel arena.
#3: The idea of head master ambrose gathering the grandmasters is good, but that wouldn't be fair th the low lvl players. And the idea of slaying like 100 monsters at a time would be cool and all but if they are gonna raise the lvl cap to lvl 60 the should make quest chains for the wars throughout the worlds until the final boss (which should be Malsitire in DragonSpyre).
#4: the idea to get a special pet that gives you a card to kill multiple monsters is not that great an idea. what they should is give you a grand only perminant moun that is spell from your school that you can fight while on you mount. Like fire whould have big fire dragons, Myth whould ride an orthrus, balance would wride special suped up hydras, ice would get a giant ice wayvern /ice colossus(idk if i spelled that right, i suck at spellin), life gets a big centar, storm would get a stormzilla and death could get something like a giant black wolf or somthing, idk , death doesn't really have any spells to ride and a wolf is better than just a black horse.

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
bdawg99 wrote:
What if headmaster ambrose called all the grandmaster to report to his office A.S.A.P so once everyone was their he said that I have reported you to go out into war and end it once and for all.He says you'll all be given high tech suits for the mission.The suits give you 30 resist, adds 60% to all spells,50% faster,back up mana,back of health, and a way to stay in contact with headmaster.Thats all I could think of now so cya :D
why only grandmasters love it but really lvl 40 and up please :D

lvl 44 fire

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Proman1355 wrote:
lorddoom141 wrote:

Grandmaster's aren't over powered, they are just more powerful than the people that are under their level because well.... they are a lower level. Thats like saying " HEY! That guy who has played this game for longer than i have is a higher level is overpowered!"Imagine what the game would be like if you stayed at the same amount of "powerness" throughout the whole game, pretty boring if you ask me. As for the war idea? I just don't like it, not to be mean. I can't picture it working in my mind, maybe if you add a storyline that says WHY we are at war then maybe it would make more sense.
i get your pont hmm AH HA because the people who worked for drake death dude have not give up we will call it THE LAST CRY OF HATE

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
lorddoom141 wrote:

Grandmasters are not overpowered just higher levels

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
First of all you shouldn't be aloud to slay 100 monsters at a time.Even if they did make it(chances are they won't) it would be for GRANDMASTERS only it is completely fair.We work so hard to level up, then we finish the game do we have any other quest to do, nope.Low level people would only want it for free because they know they would have to put effort to get it.I am not saying that every low level person is lazy, its just that most want stuff handed for them.I can say that a few non-grands do deserve it.The ones that play for years, but they cant go to that area.I think that everything so far is good except 100 monsters at a time, really?That would ruin the whole point of the game.Maybe 3 monsters at a time(only aloud to use once) if even that.I sort of like the choosing sides but isn't the whole point of the game to save wizard city