Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ice students club!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
hey all you ice people want to start a club just for ice If so plz just post comments about ice below

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I will! My name is Charles Frostshield and i'm a level 29 ice student, he's my main guy. Ice rocks! We have the best HP ever, coolest spells, and coolest clothes! :D

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
WOOT ice rules i love ice too my main is ice and it is the best school in my opinion lol

taylorthunderpants Lvl 50

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
ok so people in club so far

1:ricksora
2:apollo
3:MCLARK

plz join we will have so much fun

cya in the spiral, jasmine waterflower

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
i am lvl 33 ice with life as second school and am undefeatable! since attacks barely hurt me since i have such good defense and then heal

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Ice is the BEST! :D my main wizard is ice and is lvl 21. this club thingy sounds really cool and whould like to join.

Izaiah Frostmender

lvl 21
(P.S. if any of you spot me i'm currently in krokotopia and can add me as a friend)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
zackza10 wrote:
i am lvl 33 ice with life as second school and am undefeatable! since attacks barely hurt me since i have such good defense and then heal

Life is my secondary, too! I wish my attack was a little bit stronger, but my defense is unstoppable!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Emma MoonHunter here! Lvl 40 Ice Goddess! What do you have to do to join this Ice Club?? If nothing : count me in! 8)

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
woot! yay! we finally get a club!!!!!!!!! i would sooooo like to join, and hi emma :P i'm a lvl. 49 thaumaturge, and she's my main character.

p.s i also have another post called SOME NEW IDEAS!!!! please check it out and post any new ideas for the game you have. :)

ICE RULES!!!!
-keira willowwhisper now lvl 50 thaumaturge

Survivor
May 27, 2008
I think I will join, I tried joining another club but they moved the whole operation to Wizard101 Central which I AM NOT doing. So I will remain here on the message boards posting my whole Winter Vacation away! If you want to find me, try and look out for someone arguing with a level 30 something fire guy who is my brother. I wear white and gold and, well, chances are you're not gonna find me so that's all the info i'll give you.

Cassandra WillowWhisper-50-Ice
Cassandra DeathWhisper-31-Death

Survivor
May 25, 2009
ice rocks! and i i would like to join the club.my wizards name is Cody Icehamme. i think ice is the best cause it has the best shields and health and i have storm as my secondary school.you can find in the shopping district on unicorn realm so if you see me go ahead and add me as a friend

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
ok people in club ( updated )

1:ricksora
2:apollo
3:MCLARK
4:nym3
5:hawaiiansurfer
6:theateam
7: iambig6
8: zackza10

thanks all of you for joining remember in the ice club you can talk about anything ice!

cya later, jasmine waterflower!

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
nothing just have fun lol your in!

thanks for being sooo supportive i hope we have so much fun

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
hey now lets start this weeks topic!!!

here it is: ICE SPELLS, they rock whats your favorite

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I will join, i am Matthew Ice Caster, a lvl 50 ice wizard, i even have the ice house to prove how pro ice i am.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
hmm... id have to say that my fav spell would be BLIZZARD i love the way it looks and the damage can be great to weaken the enemy!
plus the cool part is that it only cost 2 power pips lol...

Taylor Thunderpants Lvl 50

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
Hello my name is DavidDragonBringer and im a ice/storm level 43
my main. I know it is kind of late to ask but can I join

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
sure and tell your ice friends about the ice club

to newest member Ifruit97

cya later guys

and happy new year

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
Defender
Aug 30, 2009
theateam wrote:
Emma MoonHunter here! Lvl 40 Ice Goddess! What do you have to do to join this Ice Club?? If nothing : count me in! 8)

Hey Emma, it's me, Cody Stormcaster! I was had just searched where to join an ice club myself when i saw this. How ironic...

Cody Stormcaster
Lv. 35 Thaumaturge
Blood of the Giants

Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
Count me in. I'm ice school all the way. Toughest school of them all, amazing defense and life points, coolest school colors. =)

Isaiah MythWhisper (Lv40 Ice Mage)

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
Hmm count me in sounds interesting oh favorite ice spell giant best ever and very powerful if used correctly

wolf iceblade level 41 ice wizard

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
I am level 27 ice wizard...named Samantha Stronghand...hope to battle malisatire with 3 other ice wizards once that would be a challenge!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
To help ice with attack being weak train for elemental blade, elemental trap and death up to feint.

Fav is spell is frostbite colossus and frost giant.
Frostbite cause it is an aura spell and great for getting ice shields off opponents.
Colossus cause it is leterally the backbone of ice wizards
Frost giant cause it hits all and stuns