Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2008
If anyone is interested in doing Malistaire I'm sitting at the 2 Blackguards. I can port to friend you and go back in. I'll be hanging around for the next hour or so if someone see's this post.

Otherwise, anyone interested in doing Malistaire tomorrow sometime?

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
I was looking for someone to do Malistaire with too. If you're still looking for someone let me know!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2009
Yes, PLEASE tell me what realm your in. I've had this quest for a month.

Llewella LifeLeaf Level 46
Realm: Ambrose

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Xafen wrote:
If anyone is interested in doing Malistaire I'm sitting at the 2 Blackguards. I can port to friend you and go back in. I'll be hanging around for the next hour or so if someone see's this post.

Otherwise, anyone interested in doing Malistaire tomorrow sometime?
ill do it. meet you in sunkin city. P.S. i do have unlimited axes

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
bailey9999 wrote:
I was looking for someone to do Malistaire with too. If you're still looking for someone let me know!

I am looking for help as well. If you get this message in time, meet me in the Basillica on Sunbird on the 23rd at 06:30 pm est. My name is Morgan Darkshade, grandmaster death.
:D

Survivor
May 23, 2008
Thanks for all the offers for help! I ended up doing it all myself with a henchmen.

I hadn't realized the message boards required approval to post, and wasn't willing to wait =0

I had a lot of fun in the right and would be willing to go back however many times. I'll be back from the holidays around January 3rd and can get together with people then.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
yep i am a level 33 death and I faced Malistaire. Some guy killed him with wild bolt. Too bad malistaire and his minions went for me though. I died and didn't get the SAVIOR OF THE SPIRAL badge. somebody help me.