Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

slow loading anyone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Only on my life grand is there an issue. My son and I share an account and he is a death grand with no problems. My ice person is not having loading issues either. It's just that one player on this account.

We have another account for my husband and he sees me just standing there on his screen while on mine says it's "loading" (and it takes up to 2 minutes sometimes).

It doesn't matter if I'm in a perfect realm either (which I prefer).

My husband works satellites so, he knows to defrag the system.

I have 1 page of treasure cards and the only quests I have are in the bear place (which I HATE).

I like going on there to help my husband and our youngest (who shares the account with my husband) as well as others. It is frustrating helping people though and having them running out of sight by the time my screen is loaded or having them get mad because I'm just standing there not answering them.

Anyone else having this issue? Could KI please check into it, thanks.

Jenna Soulcatcher
Life Grand

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
Same problem here, it takes 5 minutes for all the patches and updates.
I can see a major update takeing a bit to load but, it happens every time I log in......Its like the patches aren't sticking

Bad enough the first go round but if my wireless conection goes out. I have to start all over again and will be dead before the game will let me back in.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Very slow here too! I have a FIOS connection and am using an i7or an older pentium. These two computers start up the program at the same speed. The last couple of updates have really impacted start up time. It takes forever to download all the "patches." I would understand if it were a one time deal, but like the person above, it is every time I start the program (regardless if there was a program update between relogging in).

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Multiple accounts used on multiple machines (one is wireless) we have no issues on any wizard in any account.