Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My chat screen is lost.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
After logging on today I tried to text someone and noticed my chat screen wasn't appearing....

Well, looking further into it, I noticed after pressing enter to chat, some of it was on the bottom right.

I tried different resolution settings, maybe it would appear back somehow... It didn't. I couldn't move it, I couldn't do anything with it.

I'm reinstalling this game and seeing if that helps..

Wow is all I can say.

Administrator
Hmm that is interesting.
Changing your screen resolution should have reset the chat box, but since it didn't I will look into a way to reset it and get back to you.
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Hmm that is interesting.
Changing your screen resolution should have reset the chat box, but since it didn't I will look into a way to reset it and get back to you.
~Professor Greyrose
yeah everytime i try to text someone on my friends list i can only use menu chat but i have open chat and even the friends who have text chat i cant text without using menu chat unless i do the AR thing.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Hmm that is interesting.
~Professor Greyrose

It's alright. I re-installed the game and it set it back. It was just odd.. Idk if others would have the same problem. But that's the only cure I could find.