Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Marva Flamewing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 21, 2008
Ok I can easily say I have died four times with her and i had a ice wizard and myth wizard helping me! I couldnt put a good hit on any of the pox's shielding her and when i focuss on her they focuss on her! So REALLY I am BALANCE and their shields absorbed over half my balance.... 5 power pips should have been 1.8k damage with my buffs they absorbed it all doing 147 damage...... my friends couldn't do a thing! she is REALLY OVER POWERED I would need atleast ALL grandmasters to take her down! I'm not life! I barely had four satyrs in my deck and she went through them ALL and worst I had 6 elemental shields in my deck ALL GONE NOW thanks a bunch!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
lorddoom141 wrote:
Ok I can easily say I have died four times with her and i had a ice wizard and myth wizard helping me! I couldnt put a good hit on any of the pox's shielding her and when i focuss on her they focuss on her! So REALLY I am BALANCE and their shields absorbed over half my balance.... 5 power pips should have been 1.8k damage with my buffs they absorbed it all doing 147 damage...... my friends couldn't do a thing! she is REALLY OVER POWERED I would need atleast ALL grandmasters to take her down! I'm not life! I barely had four satyrs in my deck and she went through them ALL and worst I had 6 elemental shields in my deck ALL GONE NOW thanks a bunch!

My most recent battle was with a death wizard. Life wand. Spirit blade, death blade, convert death-to-life, life wand, wraith....dead pox. Repeat. Once the pozes are gone, Marva is much easier.

Don't give them time to build massive defenses, use blades and converts so wands can clear the way. I wasn't with anyone, but if you are, the others can supply the wands to blow things down...

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
Ok really are you serious she is really easy i am life/fire and i beat her who knows how long ago and i hade help from a balance wizard and it took less than 20 minutes (estimate 15) with her! so really you can do it.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
i know mavra is hard there is a way it might take a while though try having a death or an ice with frostbite or poison in there deck dont rack up or use really powerful attacks and keep using the attack that does damage over several turns preferably your type have muliple friends and kill the pox first

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Buff up and use Nova, but only after your myth friend uses earthquake.
Earthquake will take out all the shields (and traps and blades) and your buffed Nova should take care of both pox. Then mop up the floor with her.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Buff up and use Nova, but only after your myth friend uses earthquake.
Earthquake will take out all the shields (and traps and blades) and your buffed Nova should take care of both pox. Then mop up the floor with her.
The only problem with using power nova is that the pox are balance, resisting the attack. Scarecrow, fire dragon, or frost giant would work. Storm lord works too.
By Daniel WyrmBlood lvl 46 Sorcerer

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
if anyone forgets supernova (i think) is a lvl 48 spell & so when you get that task you are NOT a lvl 48 at that time. but when you get there attacking marva with something like judgement will do a great deal of damage & then the pox are left so have another balance (if you have one) keep useing judgement and it will rank up soon enough or use wand attacks then you will have enough pips for something like wraith (just saying) and you get a great deal of damage plus if you use death life or myth it will get bouns to the pox. Thx for reading. i am james lvl 42 (soon to be 43- 48 ) death. FIND me in any relm. And BOO MALISTRE! GO AMBROSE! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) lol i like smiley faces :}

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
To defeat her, defeat the pox first. Once you defeat them, her defensed are minimal. She will be easy to defeat after that.

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
First time I met Marva was at a level 28 balance, when a friend asked me to port in to help them out (they were out of spells and SOOOO close to killing her). As many have noted above, the best plan of attack is to get those balance shield wielding vermin first. If there are four of you hitting her it is much easier if you all blade/attack in alternate rounds. Use tough'd multi-hit 4 pip spells (like meteor, blizzard, froggy, etc.) and hit every other round until the minions are gone. THEN concentrate on her with your power hit spells. The trap guy (your next step in the training) should fall just as easily with this method.