Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats wrong with the storm salamander pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
My title is the main question. Okay, the reason Im posting this is I wanna see if anyone else has this problem....The storm salamander pet is INVISIBLE!!! so I thought if I bought it, I would be able to see it.But no. So does anyone know whats wrong with the storm salamander pet? please reply! your friend, esperanza23.

Administrator
Oh no they're still being shy? We fixed this bug, young Wizard, when did you last attempt to equip your storm salamander pet?

Please reply and let me know so we can look into this recurring problem.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
i noticed this too over the weekend. however it is only invisible to the owner. my roommate was helping me on a quest when i won the storm salamander pet. when i equipped it i couldn't see it be he could.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
esperanza23 wrote:
My title is the main question. Okay, the reason Im posting this is I wanna see if anyone else has this problem....The storm salamander pet is INVISIBLE!!! so I thought if I bought it, I would be able to see it.But no. So does anyone know whats wrong with the storm salamander pet? please reply! your friend, esperanza23.

I seem to be having the same problem. This seems to only be happening with the storm mander

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Oh no they're still being shy? We fixed this bug, young Wizard, when did you last attempt to equip your storm salamander pet?

Please reply and let me know so we can look into this recurring problem.

thanks, mrs grey rose but I dont really remember when I bought it!

Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I have a problem with this pet too. Just yesterday, I equipped my pet on to show my friends. But Only I could see it, I asked all my friends and they said they couldn't see it. I tried logging off and logging back on but it didn't work. I tried putting it in the bank then taking it out but that didn't work. I even took my 2 computers, logged in on different accounts to see if I could see the storm salamander on my other wizard but no I couldn't see it. Kingsisle, there is a bug with this pet. I got mine about 2 weeks ago.