Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP! Purchased a storm house but no house

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Please help. I purchased a storm house this morning with my hard earned gold. I had to sell a house prior to my purchase of the storm house because I already had 3 houses on this wizard.

I saw that the storm house was on sale in the crown shop so wanted to make my purchase and save a little gold.

I sold the prior house and then went into the crown shop. I puchased the storm house with gold. The crown shop took the gold but did not give me the storm house.

The house is not located any where in my back pack, bank, attic, or shared bank. I have looked every where. The gold is gone but still no house.

I even tried downloading the houses through the trial walk through hoping that it would put the newly purchased house in my back pack. That did not work.

I have contacted KI through email.

Do you have any other suggestions for me or is this just another bug that I need to wait out?

Thank you for your help and any response.

Administrator
You've done the best thing you can young Wizard, you've contacted support and Mr Lincoln will look into it promptly.

Thank you!
~Professor Greyrose

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
Hope it works out for you.

However, I thought the new houses were crowns only purchases. Isn't that correct?

Administrator
phantombeck wrote:
However, I thought the new houses were crowns only purchases. Isn't that correct?

The new houses can be purchased with both Crowns & Gold, just click the Gold tab within the SHOP when you have a house selected. These houses are priced at 10 000 Crowns, or 100 000 Gold per house.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
The same thing happened to me Shark. I was maxed out at 150,000 gold, and bought the storm house on sale for 75,000 of my gold.

It took my gold, but I didn't get the house. I would hope this will be resolved shortly, as it seems to be a problem. If you cannot purchase the item for some reason, it would be nice if the transaction was blocked, and not allowed (which does occur in most cases I've seen). I only had two houses, and there are no other things I can see that I did wrong either.

Hang in there and I guess be patient.

Administrator
Young Wizards, if you purchase an item and your backpack is full, it will appear in your Bank.

If you purchase Castles & Lands, and your backpack is full, it cannot be stored in your Bank, and you will not receive the item.

Please check your backpack before you make a purchase!!!!

If you purchased Castles & Lands and did not actually receive anything please contact Mr Lincoln immediately - he will need to manually fix this problem for you. This only applies to Castles & Lands purchased that did not appear in your backpack (most likely because it was full).

You can contact Mr Lincoln directly at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com