Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help With DS

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Peterbudaj wrote:
Hello my Wizard's name is Cameron ShadowFlame. I need help with some quests in DS. My deal is if you help me with my quests then i'll help you with some of yours. If your not at the quest i'm at i'll help you get there. So you help me and I help you. Please respond. Also if your wondering what DS means it stands for DragonSpyre.

-Cameron ShadowFlame

Hi,
I can help you if you like. I am a grandmaster myth. I am on eastern std. If you name the time and realm, I can meet you. My name is Suri Spiritrider

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Hi,
I can help you if you like. I am a grandmaster myth. I am on eastern std. If you name the time and realm, I can meet you. My name is Suri Spiritrider

Sweet. How about December.15th (Tuesday) at 8:00PM if that time isn't good for just reply. The realm is Unicorn but if that's full we can do Wu.

-Cameron

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Peterbudaj wrote:
Hi,

Sweet. How about December.15th (Tuesday) at 8:00PM if that time isn't good for just reply. The realm is Unicorn but if that's full we can do Wu.

-Cameron

Any other time. My daughter has a concert on that day and time. Otherwise, I would be there. What about the 16th at 7:00 or 8:00?

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Peterbudaj wrote:
Hi,

-Cameron

Any other time. My daughter has a concert on that day and time. Otherwise, I would be there. What about the 16th at 7:00 or 8:00?

The 16th sounds great. Meet at the Bascilla in DS

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
WAIT! I am Benjamin MistMas k and i will be willing to help too!!!! I so close to grandmaster that i can almost taist it :P. I can meet you tomorrow too. Post a reply saying that i can come too k 8). OH and strange thing i HAD a consert tonight at the same time weird. so anyway tell me if it is ok.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
COOLMUNGUS wrote:
WAIT! I am Benjamin MistMas k and i will be willing to help too!!!! I so close to grandmaster that i can almost taist it :P. I can meet you tomorrow too. Post a reply saying that i can come too k 8). OH and strange thing i HAD a consert tonight at the same time weird. so anyway tell me if it is ok.

Okay so meet at 6:30 Eastern Time At the Bascillia in DS. TONIGHT! Remember to be on Unicorn Realm and look for Cameron Shadowflame. If Unicorn is completely full go to Wu. I'll meet you both there.

-Cameron

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
ill help with dragonspyre i am grand master ice :D :-) meet me at commons if yo need me in ambrose realm number 1 my name is seth winter staff
and i am coverd with blue :P on not on test realm
:mrgreen

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Sorry missed you. I didn't get your message until I logged on at 7. If you still need help, I will be available this weekend. Major snow storm coming our way, so all I have to do is play wizard all day long. :D

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Sorry missed you. I didn't get your message until I logged on at 7. If you still need help, I will be available this weekend. Major snow storm coming our way, so all I have to do is play wizard all day long. :D

It's ok. I get a christmas break on the 19th anyway. So is the 19th fine or do you want it changed? If you can do it on the 19th we can do it at 7:00PM on Unicorn realm.

-Cameron

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
Peterbudaj wrote:
Hello my Wizard's name is Cameron ShadowFlame. I need help with some quests in DS. My deal is if you help me with my quests then i'll help you with some of yours. If your not at the quest i'm at i'll help you get there. So you help me and I help you. Please respond. Also if your wondering what DS means it stands for DragonSpyre. (PLEASE READ! Meet me in the Bascillia)

-Cameron ShadowFlame
I can help you in any tipe of quest of your choice.Because I am a adept pryromancer.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
i would like to help you also.My wizards name is Cody Icehammer and i am a level 41 ice wizard .

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Peterbudaj wrote:
sanmil0963 wrote:

It's ok. I get a christmas break on the 19th anyway. So is the 19th fine or do you want it changed? If you can do it on the 19th we can do it at 7:00PM on Unicorn realm.

-Cameron

7 it is in the Basillica.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
djyo662 wrote:
Peterbudaj wrote:
Hello my Wizard's name is Cameron ShadowFlame. I need help with some quests in DS. My deal is if you help me with my quests then i'll help you with some of yours. If your not at the quest i'm at i'll help you get there. So you help me and I help you. Please respond. Also if your wondering what DS means it stands for DragonSpyre. (PLEASE READ! Meet me in the Bascillia)

-Cameron ShadowFlame
I can help you in any tipe of quest of your choice.Because I am a adept pryromancer.

Okay. What level are you and what is your Username? Just reply telling me that information. And can you meet me in Bascilia in DS on Unicorn Realm on Dec.19th 7:00PM Eastern Time? Just reply back.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hey, I wanted to know if I could help too... I have christmas break all week long! I really want to help because I am stuck on a quest and no one will help. My guy's name is Jonathan SkullThief. I am a lvl 41 thaumaturge (ice) and so plz reply!!! I know it is kind of late notice, it is december 21, 2009. I will be glad to help!!! :P Plz reply!

THX!!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
firering99 wrote:
Hey, I wanted to know if I could help too... I have christmas break all week long! I really want to help because I am stuck on a quest and no one will help. My guy's name is Jonathan SkullThief. I am a lvl 41 thaumaturge (ice) and so plz reply!!! I know it is kind of late notice, it is december 21, 2009. I will be glad to help!!! :P Plz reply!

THX!!

I can help you. My character is Suri Spiritrider, grandmaster myth. I can meet you on Sunbird today at 6 est in the basillica. Just respond and let me know if you would like by help.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
I need help cause i am only lvl 38 fire. Please help

Dylan Firecaster 38 Pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Hey, I got your message suri spiritrider. I wasn't able to get on, sry..... I will definately be able to get on Christmas day. If you can't I will be on the day after that! Ok, so realm sunbird and meet in basilica... But what time? Plz respond!

Thx!!!! :P

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Peterbudaj wrote:
Hello my Wizard's name is Cameron ShadowFlame. I need help with some quests in DS. My deal is if you help me with my quests then i'll help you with some of yours. If your not at the quest i'm at i'll help you get there. So you help me and I help you. Please respond. Also if your wondering what DS means it stands for DragonSpyre.

-Cameron ShadowFlame

Hi,

hey suri, one comment for you... THANKS!!
so far you have been the only one that can fight without me having to heal you.
I really do appreciate your help! I'll catch up with you soon I hope....Merry Christmas everone!

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Hey, I got your message suri spiritrider. I wasn't able to get on, sry..... I will definately be able to get on Christmas day. If you can't I will be on the day after that! Ok, so realm sunbird and meet in basilica... But what time? Plz respond!

Thx!!!!

Hi
I am available on XMAS day until 4 pm and I will be back on around 7 or 8 pm est same day. I am available the day after, but not sure what time yet. Probably in the morning around 10 to 1 pm and can get back on in the evening after dinner.

hey suri, one comment for you... THANKS!!
so far you have been the only one that can fight without me having to heal you.
I really do appreciate your help! I'll catch up with you soon I hope....Merry Christmas everone!

Glad to help. Not sure I can't say I won't need any healing, depends on the battle. I have another grandmaster death wizard that also can help, if you would prefer me to use that one. Don't need any healing with her. Her name is Morgan Darkshade. Just let me know which character you would prefer, doesn't matter to me. I like them both. Also, if you can give me a time, date and realm to meet you that would be great as well.

Suri Spiritrider, Grandmaster Myth
Morgan Darkshade, Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
chaoswizard wrote:
ill help if you want i'm at the forum (blake stormmancer) level 45

If your going to say your there, you MUST say which realm, takes too long to switch realms to find you.

I still have no help but been helping everyone that requests in at the time I'm there. I'm thinking of picking one to fight with till they catch up to where I am so I can finish this death wizard. I'm currently half way through level 47.