Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there such thing as level 100?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I know.. this is a stupid question. my liar friend at my school [outside of wizard 101] says there is a level 100 and a spell that makes you breathe under water.. no worries I dont belive ANY of it but to your wizard 101 pros, I wanted to know....please reply! esperanza23.

P.S when I tell her there is no such thing on wizard101, she just tells me ''Oh, you havent gotten that quest yet'' it makes me soooooo mad!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I think she is just teasing you. Just trying to get your feathers ruffled. You are absolutely correct. Currently, the level only goes up to 50.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
esperanza23 wrote:
I know.. this is a stupid question. my liar friend at my school [outside of wizard 101] says there is a level 100 and a spell that makes you breathe under water.. no worries I dont belive ANY of it but to your wizard 101 pros, I wanted to know....please reply! esperanza23.

P.S when I tell her there is no such thing on wizard101, she just tells me ''Oh, you havent gotten that quest yet'' it makes me soooooo mad!

Well, your friend can go to this post and see that the highest level you can get to is level 50. And there's no spell that makes you breathe underwater, that would be extremely weird for wizard 101 since you only use spells in duels and you can't go underwater. When I first started I didn't know how high the levels went, and thought there was a level 100. It's not a stupid question.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009