Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Card Pet Descriptions

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Would you please add a section within the Message Boards that discuss the monthly offerings. Finding that information would be more easier if it were within this forum area rather than some obscure spot on the website. You might sell a few more that way also!?

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
MordanTheGreat wrote:
Would you please add a section within the Message Boards that discuss the monthly offerings. Finding that information would be more easier if it were within this forum area rather than some obscure spot on the website. You might sell a few more that way also!?

I agree. I held on to a gift card to redeem on December 1st to get the December pet card but got the November one instead. It could have been posted on the log in page that the November ones were being held over for everyone to see. I think a change like that should be an important news item especially since we are buying them with real money.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Actually they did mention that the November pet gift cards would remain until some date in December.
I don't remember the exact place, but I do remember i read about it