Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dark knight!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
i think they should put a new boss i made up in the game the dark knight
this enemy is a rank ten boss with 200,000 health he is all types and can use any spell with half the power pip and mana so if wizard 101 decides to take this idea it will a tough challenge for all who fights him. if you win you get a special spell which are:
Fire: pyro wave- dmg 1000 effect hurts user by 350
Ice: ice avalance- dmg 1000 effect hurts user by 350
all of the rest are the same effect but the names i have to put down
Myth: ancient strike
Balance: great jugment
Storm: imperial storm
Death: reapers plauge Life: angel attack
you can find the dark knight in dragonspyre after you defeat malistair go to the commons and enter the portal to the shadow realm- dont worry about having to fight anyone else he is the only one there

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
How much health does malistaire have? but the dark guy sounds too hard..would you have to battle him? right after malistare too? :( does he have any henchmen?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
esperanza23 wrote:
How much health does malistaire have? but the dark guy sounds too hard..would you have to battle him? right after malistare too? :( does he have any henchmen?
He specificaly said he is by himself. and i think that that is a good idea except the name of the balance one. i think they should get something like spectral punishment or something.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
good questions this boss fight is optional and he is a single no henchmen boss
come to think of it if you want the spell for your type then you can fight him but again it is optional 8)

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
esperanza23 wrote:
He specificaly said he is by himself. and i think that that is a good idea except the name of the balance one. i think they should get something like spectral punishment or something.

hey that is a great idea

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
I think this is an awsome idea :-) I think it would be cool to find out that there are forces more dangerous than Malistare. I also think it would be interesting to have a warrior boss in a wizard game. I think that he would be more challenging if he had an attack that hurt all wizards that he was battling.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
flamelance wrote:
good questions this boss fight is optional and he is a single no henchmen boss
come to think of it if you want the spell for your type then you can fight him but again it is optional 8)

Oh, okay, I like to speed read, so I didnt catch the ''single'' part thanks for not being mean too my misunderstanding!

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
flamelance wrote:
i think they should put a new boss i made up in the game the dark knight
this enemy is a rank ten boss with 200,000 health he is all types and can use any spell with half the power pip and mana so if wizard 101 decides to take this idea it will a tough challenge for all who fights him. if you win you get a special spell which are:
Fire: pyro wave- dmg 1000 effect hurts user by 350
Ice: ice avalance- dmg 1000 effect hurts user by 350
all of the rest are the same effect but the names i have to put down
Myth: ancient strike
Balance: great jugment
Storm: imperial storm
Death: reapers plauge Life: angel attack
you can find the dark knight in dragonspyre after you defeat malistair go to the commons and enter the portal to the shadow realm- dont worry about having to fight anyone else he is the only one there

I must say that is some EXCELLENT thinking. Man that would make me want to face him again and again to get my best spell :-)

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
Rio3678 wrote:
I think this is an awsome idea :-) I think it would be cool to find out that there are forces more dangerous than Malistare. I also think it would be interesting to have a warrior boss in a wizard game. I think that he would be more challenging if he had an attack that hurt all wizards that he was battling.

He does it is called the shadow blitz cannon does 1500 to all

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
flamelance wrote:
Rio3678 wrote:

He does it is called the shadow blitz cannon does 1500 to all

Ok thats a bit to hard perhaps you could mellow it down just a tad so it does oh say... 1000-1500 but it has a chance of 50% to hit

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
this idea sounds great!! here are my ideas.

how about he can use all the spells in the game! including the lvl 48 spells.

what if he always got power pips. since he is all types,all his spells would cost half

what if all his spells were stronger than usual.like all his spells were strong as treasure cards.

how about if he had automatic stats like +10% acurracy to all types, +20% strength to all types, and +40% defense to all types. you know, kinda like are equipent gives us stats.

by the way if he is really going to be all types, then he needs to be unaffected by resist and boost or else a attack used on him will be resist and boost.

i dont know, these are just some of my ides. i really hope this becomes a boss because i am at lvl 50 and i am bored and i have beat malistare and i am bored,and did i mention i am bored?

Jared Stormblade lvl 50 Grandmaster Diviner 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
those are all exellent questions and this boss only uses the shadow blitz cannon once and all of the spells he has which is all do normal damage but resistance and boost don't show on this boss because he is all types