Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101, portable!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Dear Administrator,
I think Wizard 101 would be great as a video game for DSi,DS, and PSP because those 3 systems have internet or Wi-Fi. You would be able to duel with people playing the game on the computer or on a game console. It would be great on DSi and DS because of touchscreen which would be useful when dueling . PSP would be great for moving around because of an analog stick.So, please consider turning W101 into a video game for portable systems. [nervous]

Chase Winterdust
Level 12
Initiate Thamaturge

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
iceecd wrote:
Dear Administrator,
I think Wizard 101 would be great as a video game for DSi,DS, and PSP because those 3 systems have internet or Wi-Fi. You would be able to duel with people playing the game on the computer or on a game console. It would be great on DSi and DS because of touchscreen which would be useful when dueling . PSP would be great for moving around because of an analog stick.So, please consider turning W101 into a video game for portable systems. [nervous]

Chase Winterdust
Level 12
Initiate Thamaturge

Wii would be another great one.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
Chase, I think you are a genious. That would be the best thing ever! However for the dude who said for wii I don't think that is a good idea because that is not portable I would rather you the computer so you can type for chatting with people, on the wii you would not be able to chat easily.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I had the same idea. :D Although, it might be better for the PSP, because it has more graphical capabilites than the DS and DSi.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
skier339 wrote:
Chase, I think you are a genious. That would be the best thing ever! However for the dude who said for wii I don't think that is a good idea because that is not portable I would rather you the computer so you can type for chatting with people, on the wii you would not be able to chat easily.

Yes, that is true, but many families don't have multiple computers to play with. If it was on Wii, they could play it together and you wouldn't need chat, because you would be in the same room.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
were talking about w101 being PORTABLE and wii is small but not portable

Survivor
May 29, 2009
I think it is a great idea to put wizard 101 on the wii.How would you fight though?Other than that it is a good idea :D :) :-)

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Historian
May 28, 2009
Maybe we can have one on the WII like a better grafic one and still the same story but not like the Com one, is the character are really like talking.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I think it should be for the dsi and possibly for the 3DS that's coming up.it would be the same thing as the computer one but in order to play it you'd have to connect to the internet. and it would be in one of those game cards but the gamecard would be 5-6 GB. :D

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
wii wouldn't be very portable, ds's graghics are kind of let's say weird, psp has wid screen but hey it's a good idea. but what about typing for charactures.
use your voice might not make it because it could give away your age and wizard101 is an mmo so it would have to be able to get on the main game.
so if i crust the idea and not my stail i need this to happen

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Well... I think they should put it on DS (and the other ones) but It should be a solo game. Then there is multiplayer mode where you duel with other wizards. Even though its a solo game there will be wizards that the DS is playing to help you. Anyone agree?

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Well... I think they should put it on DS (and the other ones) but It should be a solo game. Then there is multiplayer mode where you duel with other wizards. Even though its a solo game there will be wizards that the DS is playing to help you. Anyone agree? I think this is a good idea. but if you wanted talk to your freinds or get some help where would you get it? and another thing I was thinking is maybe wizard101 cuold put it on xbox, xbox360,playstaition,and maybe even if you could make it work on the t.v. so all the family could see it or you could see it and then people could just buy a keyboard for their t.v. cya on the game!!!!!!!!!!