Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ambrose not working?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2009
Hello everyone,
First, I have to say.. My husband and I play this game and we LOVE it. Thanks for maiing such a fun game that families can play together!

With Ambrose.. I believe this happened when I reached 35th level. I received a pop up icon from Ambrose saying that he received a package for me and that I needed to see him right away. When I went to see him, he had nothing for me. He just said he needed to ponder things...

Then the same thing happened when I reached 4oth level. :( When I got the pop up icon, he said something about trouble in Grizzleheim. I went to see him, he just said again that he needed to ponder things. I havent been able to talk to Ambrose much since the beginning of the game.

I'm dying to know what Ambrose had for me at 35th level!!

I hope someone takes a look at this. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,
Neela FairyPants

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
This is a know bug

check the Help & Support tab on the left, and look in the Known Bugs section.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
This has been reported before many times and still nothing is done to correct it. I doubt it ever will. False calls by Ambrose. Last time he called me for no reason I put him in intensive care at a hospital. lol

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Dear Wizards,
When that happens, it is called a glitch. When you go to collect mana when you still need more but you can't, that is also a glitch. At lvl 17 my teacher asked me to come but she had nothing for me.
You can write a bug telling them that theses glitches happen a lot. (if they do) and maybe i will because it happens 2 me all the time.
Good luck!!
Samantha Dawnstaff