Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no experience!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
grizzleheim is not a vey easy place it is very long and boring and we get barely a reward for it! i maybe leveled up two levels in that whole world!

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
2cool4u928 wrote:
grizzleheim is not a vey easy place it is very long and boring and we get barely a reward for it! i maybe leveled up two levels in that whole world!

I disagree with you completely. Grizzleheim is my favorite world in the Spiral. The quests there give you 90 gold, sometimes more! And it's hard to get experience anywhere when you start becoming a higher level. And why would you want it to be easy? It's not nearly as fun without a challenge. I don't think it's "boring" at all. And isn't it good if it's long? That way you have more gameplay. You don't want to complete the whole game in less than a day, do you? So, stop complaining.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
2cool4u928 wrote:

I disagree with you completely. Grizzleheim is my favorite world in the Spiral. The quests there give you 90 gold, sometimes more! And it's hard to get experience anywhere when you start becoming a higher level. And why would you want it to be easy? It's not nearly as fun without a challenge. I don't think it's "boring" at all. And isn't it good if it's long? That way you have more gameplay. You don't want to complete the whole game in less than a day, do you? So, stop complaining.

gold? what are you gonna do with all of that gold if you cant level up to use it?! and no when i did the world i was about lvl 30

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
I don't get it. In Grizzeleheim you do a quest and you only like 300 xp its just crazy. How can you level up in that place?

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
grizzleheim shoud have more experience! the bigist ex you can get is 500 i am at level 29 :?

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I agree that GH is boring. It wasn't my favorite place to play. The music was dreary and the quest seem long. However, you can level up in GH. It all depends what level you are on. When you get to the level 40 quest, you earn more XPs, just like the other worlds.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I didn't think it was boring - I like the environment and the associated quests. I can't wait until they fill out the shops a little more (a Grizzleheim house would be cool).

My only issue has been the experience rewards for the quests. I completed the Jotun quest and got 540 EXP - pretty low for a quest that's comparable to the Jade Oni in MooShu. What is the "level 40" quest?

sanmil0963 wrote:
I agree that GH is boring. It wasn't my favorite place to play. The music was dreary and the quest seem long. However, you can level up in GH. It all depends what level you are on. When you get to the level 40 quest, you earn more XPs, just like the other worlds.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Trevorhouff wrote:
I don't get it. In Grizzeleheim you do a quest and you only like 300 xp its just crazy. How can you level up in that place?
Grizzleheim is not a main world to level up in like mooshu and DS where those worlds are like a XP sanctuary.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
IT IS THE MOST BORING WORLD EVER! All the people are very very hard. I work like an hour every day on that an I AM STILL IN SAVASTAARD PASS! I have also not gained any levels in there. isnotfair

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
dagger44 wrote:
IT IS THE MOST BORING WORLD EVER! All the people are very very hard. I work like an hour every day on that an I AM STILL IN SAVASTAARD PASS! I have also not gained any levels in there. isnotfair

There is no fair or unfair....it is your choice to do it or not as it is optional to the game. If you take more than three or four hours in the Pass, you need to rethink things about combat tatics.