Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Portals in DS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
I have the first portal open but cant find a way to open the other portals. Its really frustrating running the long way around to get where I need to go. Might someone help me find what I need please?

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
TumbleKitty wrote:
I have the first portal open but cant find a way to open the other portals. Its really frustrating running the long way around to get where I need to go. Might someone help me find what I need please?

So you have unlocked the auntheum * Idk how to spell it * The others are DS Academy and Necropolis. To get through the other ones you have to earn it, basically doing all story line quests in Auntheum and then you get to go to Necropolis. If you have a quest in the other worlds etheir wait to unlock it or ask a friend. If none of your friends can help stay in the Basilica and just ask people to add you an go through the portal you need. If NONE of this works * I doubt * I am giving you my time zone to where you can meet me so i can guide you through
Time Zone~ Pacific Time
Lvl~ 48
Name~ Jasmine BlueGem
School~ Ice
* Anything to Notice me by:
A pet ice collosus named Baby Blue and a dragon rider staff. *

Just lemme know if none of this works and you need to meet me, give meh your time zone, when ya wanna meet, the day, area and realm, and where to meet, your school, wiz name, lvl, and what to notice your by ex: wand/staff/sword or pet

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
I am in the auntheum and my name is Sophia StormDreamer. My out fit is lime green and hot pink. I have a giant blue sword and no pet.

I am central time zone and I am normally on in the evening some time after 8pm. I normally am cruising around on the purple star broom.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Hello all!!!

I am in the Plaza of Conquests and have to find the portal stone for Lazlo, but am in the process of finding the right area to retrieve the Pristine crystal Edrik needs.

Once I get the portal stone Lazlo needs, I can open a second portal to another area. I was hoping it would be Dragonspyre Academy.

Timothy Pearlflower
Level 49 Ice Wizard