Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school shold i chose?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Hm i cant deiced about what new wizard i want. I all ready have a fire,life,storm.My mom has a fire and my bro has a balance but i have one spot left what should i chose Death,Myth,ice or a balance?

P.S. the first three comment's i will decide and pick of them

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
If you tend to play with others alot, then I would suggest balance. If you tend to solo more, then death is the way to go.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
If you tend to play with others alot, then I woulsuggest balance. If you tend to solo more, then death is the way to go.

K thats a good idea i do like balance lol but i also like death

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
I agree with Preacher. Though all of them are good school's I would choose death.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Well if i were you (you might have already chosen) I would play with my other wizards and wait because i heard that Headmaster Ambrose is researching a third triangle......... you know......... Three New Schools! That will go with the other triangle schools: [Fire, Ice, Storm] [Myth, Life, Death] and Balance in the middle.

But that's just my way do whatever you want.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Zurch101 wrote:
Well if i were you (you might have already chosen) I would play with my other wizards and wait because i heard that Headmaster Ambrose is researching a third triangle......... you know......... Three New Schools! That will go with the other triangle schools: [Fire, Ice, Storm] [Myth, Life, Death] and Balance in the middle.

But that's just my way do whatever you want.

cool i did not know that lol but i might delete my new balance because i want to see a new school