Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you call a 60th level wizard?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
Will there be a new title at level 60?

Senior Grand Master?

Elder Grand Master?

or do you think it could be school specific?
Grand Master Pyromancer, Counselor to Dragons
Grand Master Necromancer, Commander of Undead
Grand Master Theurgist, Crafter of Songs

What do you think the new title will/should be?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
teddy2008 wrote:
maybe teacher?

i like it.

Seth Jadeweaver, Theurge Professor

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Wizards at that level don't need titles anymore. Everyone refers to them with a single name, like Merlin or Sauron.

The proper way to address mages of this caliber is by saying "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't destroy our entire village with a single gesture!!!" Make sure to cower with your legs, not your back.

Then you would make yourself as tiny as possible so that their Drake doesn't choke on you. Covering yourself in butter or BBQ sauce is a much appreciated show of respect.

Adam Ashfriend - Grandmaster Meglomaniac

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
ROFLOL!

Baskaa you have style and i like style :D

So i take it your new title should be,

The most Noble and Benevolent Adam Ashfriend, Lord of All He Surveys, Defender of the Simpering Masses, King Among Men, Humblest of the Divine, Who Graciously Allows Us to Exist in His Presence.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
Aye, I'm liking the single title thing. After you have truly mastered your school and reached the New level cap, you can Make your own Wizard title/name/thingy Obviously needing to be approved. Then again, peoples lack of creativity will bother me. Like seeing fifty billion Gandalfs or Saurons.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
Just occurred to me,

Sir, added to the front of the name.

like the title for a knight.

Sir Seth Jadeweaver, Grandmaster Theurge

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Elessar wrote:
Aye, I'm liking the single title thing. After you have truly mastered your school and reached the New level cap, you can Make your own Wizard title/name/thingy Obviously needing to be approved. Then again, peoples lack of creativity will bother me. Like seeing fifty billion Gandalfs or Saurons.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GANDALF!!!!!! XD
But yeah I agree with your suggestion

Survivor
Jul 06, 2008
I agree with the idea of Arch Mage. Could go as far as Arch Magus. On top of this, I wonder if eventually you will be able to have all of the spells in game for each school based on your skill points. That may sound a bit over powering, but don't forget that only the main schools get their special spells. Only then would you have a true mastery of being a Wizard.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Elessar wrote:

GO GANDALF!

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
oh, another weird idea,

rather than having a new title on our name, make our characters just a little bit bigger.

as if we have grown up just a little bit since we first started at raven wood.

nothing big, maybe half a head taller than other students. just enough to be able to notice.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Snivel wrote:
oh, another weird idea,

rather than having a new title on our name, make our characters just a little bit bigger.

as if we have grown up just a little bit since we first started at raven wood.

nothing big, maybe half a head taller than other students. just enough to be able to notice.

ya, i like that, kinda of like a more mature wizard with higher stature, and maybe a title like master mancer of _________ depending on school type...

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
I would suggest supirior masters. Idk? How does that sound?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
i agree with the bigger structre thing and maybe you could call a level 60 wizard a supreme Diviner or thurgest deppending on what school you are?
:D :D

Defender
Dec 17, 2008
You give them a badge that says "is a really high level!!" so it will looks like this:

Kane StormCaster
is a really high level!!

Explorer
Aug 18, 2009
matvince90 wrote:
You give them a badge that says "is a really high level!!" so it will looks like this:

Kane StormCaster
is a really high level!!

i'd rather mine said "has been there and has done that" so it would look like this:

Seth Jadeweaver
has been there and has done that.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2008
Snivel wrote:
matvince90 wrote:

Kane StormCaster
is a really high level!!

i'd rather mine said "has been there and has done that" so it would look like this:

Seth Jadeweaver
has been there and has done that.

i like it.i want mine to be
Valdus Nightpyre (i think thats my name >.<)
super ultra amazing sitar playing necromancer

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
maybe a lvl 60 should be called lord of the elements or lord o the spirits or lord o the rings

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Djarknaein wrote:
Archmage
Yah I agree with the Archmage. Good thinking dude!

Defender
Sep 28, 2008
At this point, well past almost a year of promises, I'd call a level 60 wizard a dream. Something one see's with their eyes closed but when they open them they find it does not exist. Come on KI, where are the new worlds and when will you deliver on your promises?