Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

marleybone quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I wouldnt even bother. Marleybone sucks. I hate this world! It's boring, annoying and gets old fast. It takes forever to get done with it. Just try to finish what you HAVE to as fast as you can and move on.

this world needs to be cut in half or go away.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
i am also having trobles with marleybones quest ive looked everywhere but nothing, and i dont want to just give up because i want to fight malistare i want to get mooshu how do u get mooshu if you dnt beat marleybone

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
i just got to marlybone but it is so boring :-( :-( im so happy i just defeated krokopatra today and just moved on to marlybone
also Bittter wrote
i am also having trobles with marlybones quest ive looked everywhere but nothing and i dont want to just give up because i want to fight malistare i want to get to mooshu how do u get mooshu if you dnt beat marlybone

i'm not shure how but marlybone and mooshu are the smallest worlds and dont take a lot of time

emma icebreeze
level 30
magus thamaturge
purple hair
rat magition pet maybe the only one
working on marlybone

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
ok.. here goes...

well I only got a subscription two days ago 8) but I'm still stuck in krokotopia I teleported to my friend and he was in marleybone so I've done soo many quests but I'm trying to start 'find the stray cats' quest but Zeke says i've already started it I found one cat but nothing happened I went back to Zeke but it's still the same thing... :x
Plz help!!! :-(

Jacob Ghostwhisper

Delver
May 04, 2009
rudi8102030 wrote:
ok.. here goes...

well I only got a subscription two days ago 8) but I'm still stuck in krokotopia I teleported to my friend and he was in marleybone so I've done soo many quests but I'm trying to start 'find the stray cats' quest but Zeke says i've already started it I found one cat but nothing happened I went back to Zeke but it's still the same thing... :x
Plz help!!! :-(

Jacob Ghostwhisper

If you're still stuck in Krokotopia, then you haven't finished Zeke's quest for the beetles.

You can't start Zeke's new quest in the next world (Marleybone), until you finish his quest in the previous world (Krokotopia).