Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns issue

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
Man, when a fourm member said he was going to throw a party in nightside, he said there was a costume contest and whoever won, would get the rarest storm treasure cards. I got all exited, and bought 20$ worth of crowns, (I bought two 10$,) and got a costume. Ninja pig feet, body, and a skull head with a hat for spooky bob. He said 4 o clock central, (I live in the central part of U.S,) and it was on the 30th oh Oct. and when i went to nightside, I waited 30 min. and not even a soul showed up- only my friends came and only too were on Wizard101. I spent ALL that money for a costume and a broom- THEY LIED! Hmm... was it Wizard101 disguised as a member just looking for cash? if links are allowed, I will show you where it said it: oh and it was from irishfanpro

Ok the link: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/11357.ftl#57157

Administrator
Obviously this was not a KingsIsle employee, young Wizard, and if someone says they are a KingsIsle employee but they do not have the "KingsIsle Support" badge - report them. Impersonating a KingsIsle employee is a bannable offense.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I would be happy to give you some storm treasure cards if you'd like them.

If so, let me know a date and time (preferably after 4pm pacific/7pm eastern), and I'll meet you at a specific spot in game to give you some cards.

Caroline Stormwalker

Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
THANK GOODNESS! Meet me tomorrow in the pixie realm, and- OH I WAS IN THE WRONG REALM! THAT WAS THE PROBLEM! Well if you are kind enough, meet me in the world tree at 5:00 ceantral, and I hope to see you there!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008