Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

People who like being reported?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
A couple weeks or so ago, i confronted a person that was being very very very rude. As soon as I said I guess you like being reported she said oh yeah I do.

So now it got me to thinking... Why do some people (notice I said some not all) like being reported?

I'm thinking this is kind of an issue. Because if you do than you can post.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
mightygirl1001 wrote:
A couple weeks or so ago, i confronted a person that was being very very very rude. As soon as I said I guess you like being reported she said oh yeah I do.

So now it got me to thinking... Why do some people (notice I said some not all) like being reported?

I'm thinking this is kind of an issue. Because if you do than you can post.

The one big problem about the internet is you really can't tell what a person really means when they say this or that...Because the written word doesn't show the emotions behind the words themselves...

The person responding to you, could easily have been talking sarcastically. Not at all in a 'oh joy! Report me, report me, I LOVE it' kinda way that you took it to mean. She also may not have taken what you were saying very seriously, which only adds to the sarcasm perspective.