Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon staff quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
i have the dragon staff quest and only have the mooshu obsiden chest to go and can not get into the dungeon location where the map says i have to go to get the piece. can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong, or what i have to do to get to this chest. thanks for your help

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Make sure you have completed all of the Mossback/Oakherst quest. Most people miss the one in the Tree of Life. Once you have completed those, you will have access to Oakheart and be able to obtain the chest.

Defender
Dec 23, 2008
Sanmil's probably correct -- It's probably the Mossback series you're missing. The trick is that you have to complete the entire series in order to get access to the room that contains the chest.

Mossback and Oakheart (big elemental type guys) are scattered throughout Mooshu. They are "optional" quests in the sense that they are not required to finish the zone, so people often miss them.

You need to complete all the tasks -- in order -- to complete the series. If you find a Mossback but he doesn't want to talk to you, you've missed the preceding mission. I suggest googling their names to find the entire list.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
there is one in nightshade, the gobbler throne room, and i for got the rest

Cameron StormBreeze
41 master thuagtmaturge