Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 20, 2012
If it stays within the world themed as the schools

Wizard City:
Krokotopia:
Marleybone: -ish?
Mooshu:
Dragonspyre:
Celestia: ,
Zafaria:
Avalon:
Azteca:
Khrysalis:
Obviously, there is a complete absence of the ice school. It is weird that it would be completely out of sync. I think that Polaris will be next, the first Ice themed world. Maybe a death world or something after that? I dunno. How about Myth?

Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
I think there should be a music themed world called Melody, where everyone is peaceful and nice, and every year, melody's singing whales (the source of melody's stability), sing melody, but one year, the singing whales did not appear, Melody is unstable and falling apart and our wizards have to save it, we discover that the whales were poisoned by an unknown wizard who is hated by everyone, the only cure is to find a music sheet that has a healing song, that would be pretty cool, I also like the rest of the ideas, hope you like mine

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
Storm Flower on Jul 26, 2015 wrote:
Atlantis whould be so cool!
What about the future? Like in all the sci-fiction movies!
But the best whould be The Real World! Our World! I wonder what wizards will do here without their magic!
A good name for the sci-fi world: New Galactica.

Marleybone sent out some astronauts to New Galactica to study new life. Satellites orbit the planet. Suddenly, scientists go missing as they inspect the new planet. You go there to see how they went missing.

Turns out there is a race who wants the entire planet to themselves and want the Marleybonians to leave. Eventually, both races learn to live with each other and include each other's activity to their culture.

As for the Earth idea, maybe they could go undercover to find an item that was supposed to be in any world of the spiral or an item that was supposed to be destroyed and it ended up on earth. Maybe they could wear talismans to help themselves in Earth.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2014
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
i think of maybe a hidden world of polaris it has been spoken of in both wizard and pirate is is most likely it will actually become a world at some point maybe lvl 110 zone? also Storm rocks
Lvl 48 storm noah stormhammer starting wintertusk

Survivor
Jul 12, 2014
Polaris definatlly Cause there has been
wizard city
krok
marleybone
mooshu
dragonspyre
celestia
zafaria
avalon or
azteca or
khyrsalis
No ice?
Polaris lvl 100 zone bet it

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
How about one that could act as a continuation of Aquila? Whereas instead of the Greek gods and goddesses, everyone is in their Roman aspect? Symbolizing a shift in power as a result of your (a wizard's) work around the spiral. You are then given a mission to return the Olympian gods to their original aspects (Greek: Jupiter->Zeus, Diana->Athena, etc.). After finishing these missions, you are granted 2 badges: "Spiral Olympian" and " *School of Practice* God/Goddess [according to wizard's gender](This badge will go under your school badges). God of Theurgy, God of Pyromancy, God of Necromancy, God of Thaumaturgy, God of Conjury, God of Sorcery, God of Divination

Survivor
Mar 10, 2015
I think there should be a earth based world. Where you go onto planet earth and everyone is humans. No one is wizards. They are ruled by a guy named Eric, that makes humans believe that wizards are bad and the humans try to kill you and all that. Mobs could be, angry grandma, sad boy, sad girl, raged mother, crying baby, and all that XD, and the goal is to defeat the brainwasher aka Eric and to get to him you gotta go through all these humans. (this could be a side world) but then you ask, if there humans and they hate wizards, then they have to fight with something? can't be magic bc that would make them wizards, they should fight with food, they throw food at you, (lol ik weird thing to fight with)

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
I think there should be a world where you this button that allows you to go back in time, and heal Sylvia Drake. Plus there should be another world where piggle's rule, but the imps try to take over. That would be awesome!

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
johnnyd2212 on Aug 26, 2015 wrote:
I think there should be a earth based world. Where you go onto planet earth and everyone is humans. No one is wizards. They are ruled by a guy named Eric, that makes humans believe that wizards are bad and the humans try to kill you and all that. Mobs could be, angry grandma, sad boy, sad girl, raged mother, crying baby, and all that XD, and the goal is to defeat the brainwasher aka Eric and to get to him you gotta go through all these humans. (this could be a side world) but then you ask, if there humans and they hate wizards, then they have to fight with something? can't be magic bc that would make them wizards, they should fight with food, they throw food at you, (lol ik weird thing to fight with)
I disagree on this. I have always said and still will that our world and anything about it should not be anywhere in w101. Though I like our world and its aspects it simple would not fit into the spiral. Earth is not a world of the spiral and I hope it never is. The science of our world can not work with the magic of the other worlds. Earth is a world of science and invention. I am not saying this is a bad idea I am just saying that it doesn't make sense and I don't like it. If I could fight a crying baby I would. They always sit in the table next to you in a restaurant right? One more thing how could creatures that can't use magic be fought? I don't think they could go into the wizard circle of fighting and doom.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Geoffery Spellsmith in Wysteria mentions of a world full of sky-squids named Empyrea. I'm thinking of a world that's isn't underwater or on ground, but a world built on top of clouds and treetops. This would make a really interesting and fun side world!

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
right grizzleheim is already ice as was meant to be celestia but kinda got lost in translation... myth is marleybone! zafaria is life! krok is balance! mooshu life... dragonspire is fire and death! avalon is myth too (stop wining myth people) azteca is astralgic and krysalias is death! wysteria is based on fire just a bit of every other school too!!!!!! we have every school we dont need more stop wining! if there is another ark i am sure it will be great even without your constant we need myth and ice we need myth and ice! and galactic is hardly a innative idea of world it is just hard to make it your own

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
I think that it would be one of the worlds already mentioned such as werewood goblerton polarus emperia or mirage.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
well i can say this much in my opinion celestia just does not seem to be a part of the other worlds, all other worlds seem nature like but celestia seems like outer space to me, it just does not fit! so what ever kingsisle decides to do i hope it is nature based not alien like that is what celestia seemed like to me! now that it is shadow based and more powerful spells i would like to see a under ground fire based world not that fire is my favorite school storm is my favorite, but what ever kingsisle comes up with will make me happy if i ever get to play again! pixiewixie2

Survivor
Jul 06, 2013
poply5000 on Sep 1, 2015 wrote:
I think that it would be one of the worlds already mentioned such as werewood goblerton polarus emperia or mirage.
Just for future reference Wierwood is another name for The Wild in Avalon and Gobblerton was never actually mentioned by Old Cob. But being a balance wizard I would love to see a great world like Avalon mixed with a desert like Krokotopia.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Jack Emraldblood on Sep 2, 2015 wrote:
Just for future reference Wierwood is another name for The Wild in Avalon and Gobblerton was never actually mentioned by Old Cob. But being a balance wizard I would love to see a great world like Avalon mixed with a desert like Krokotopia.
Never did poply5000 say Old Cob mentioned Gobblerton. The Wyrd is also a part of Weirwood.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2015
DreamGalleon21154 on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
If it stays within the world themed as the schools

Wizard City:
Krokotopia:
Marleybone: -ish?
Mooshu:
Dragonspyre:
Celestia: ,
Zafaria:
Avalon:
Azteca:
Khrysalis:
Obviously, there is a complete absence of the ice school. It is weird that it would be completely out of sync. I think that Polaris will be next, the first Ice themed world. Maybe a death world or something after that? I dunno. How about Myth?
You forgot Grizzleheim and Wintertusk. I'd say they count as

Personally, I'd like to see worlds based on Native American tribes. The Iroquois (or east-coast), the Haida (or other Pacific north-west), the Navajo or other south-west. Some plains tribes, maybe? Maybe some Pacific Islander themed worlds (Easter Island, Hawaii)? Possibly one based on Imperial Russia (using those onion domes would be neat). Maybe one based on India? A Celtic world could be neat - possibly as a mix of Ireland and Scotland.

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Cerulean Harbor:
Cities are built on clouds, and sky bridges held up by magical floating balloons connect them. The residents are warrior birds, the enemies are bats. The place is known for its trading and flying ships until the bats place a blockade on the world.

Subterra
A world entirely underground, filled with crystals and caves. The enemies are insects. Mining lizards live here

Primordia
The oldest world of the spiral (unless another world has already been named that). It is a dangerous, unforgiving world full of toxic oceans, cracked earth, and steep cliffs. The world is constantly moving and shaking. The residents are ancient, angelic creatures with wings, and all gear resembles them. The enemies are trying to harvest the toxic oceans to build a weapon.

Xenon-4:
A futuristic utopia, filled with massive skyscrapers and supersonic vacuum tubes built for light-speed travel. The residents are alien beings with green skin and super-intelligence. They are under attack from an evil race of reptile aliens from a world unknown to the spiral.Three dungeons take place on their three moons. Each dungeon is called Moon Base 1, 2, and 3. The gear for this world would be very futuristic, like robotic armor, space helmets, rocket boots, and energy swords. New spells would be robotic/future based.

Netherealm (2 parts):
A dark place filled with evil, ghosts, and other deadly creatures. It is a horrible wasteland and looks like the Underworld. The final boss is a dark being with glowing red eyes, a shadowy robe and a powerful staff. Once you defeat him, he tells you it isn't over. The reason he sent his helpers to the other worlds was to collect the minerals/materials they posses. With all these ingredients he filled them in a magical tank that created a dark orb out of it. He places this orb on his staff. After the battle, he breaks the orb and absorbs its energy. Now, he becomes the Devourer, and you must beat him again, only now he is a massive, powerful monster.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
What I thin is that we should have a world that was before bartebly lost his eye and before where we are now like the Titans and all that we can fight.

Survivor
May 08, 2012
I want a new side world for higher levels. Maybe Polaris could be like after wintertusk.

Survivor
Sep 15, 2013
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
there should be a space si-fi world you could get to it through a spaceship and it could teach sun moon and star magic

a good world to add is earth of course with people who didn't believe in magic it could be a whole other storyline

Explorer
Nov 30, 2012
Polaris, Mirage, Weirwood, That Squid World, Valencia, or Gobletron.

I have an Idea for a world also. It would be a world that is in the sky and you fight birds and flying
monkeys with jetpacks. The sky world is in a big war, because the flying monquistans are trying to take it
over. The element would be and themed. The world would be for level 100-115. Also, other
types of enemies would be wharf rats of those shark things. You could even learn to fly a pirate ship
like in pirate101. You win by defeating the Emeperor of the monkey kingdom. He would be fire or ice.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Polaris wouldn't be the first ice world, Wintertusk is all about ice. In my opinion it shouldn't really revolve around school as much as setting. There can be two very different uses, Wintertusk is a cold dense forest like world, I don't see Polaris being like it. Aside from that if you do in fact decide on continuing worlds after Polaris (if you don't like that comment please remove it rather than deleting the entire post) I would really like to see a world like Cerulean Harbor like someone earlier had said (sorry I missed your username). I really like the concept of a world in the sky. Now I know all worlds are pretty much a floating island when you look at it, but this would be semi-different, worlds held together by clouds and makeshift bridges. And I like the Warrior Bird idea. Seems new and fresh. Not sure about the bats though. I know all good things must come to an end, but not yet please, I would really love to see this game prosper and I'm sure the majority if not all your playerbase would agree. Thanks.

(Again if there was any portion that was not liked, please just remove that section of the post).

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
a world like the sky like its ground is clouds and the enemies are birds like is a phoinex is a tropical bird raven there are also Pegasus.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
i think that we should have a world where you travel back in time to when bartelby (the big tree in ravenwood) banished the dragons,cyclops and i forgot the last one. lvl 100+

Survivor
Apr 13, 2014
1. I would really love to see a zodiac themed world, and you could learn one of twelve spells based on your birthday.(I was inspired by Celestia)
2. I really love the idea of a mermaid/merman themed world, where players can get dyeable mounts that look like mermaid tails.
3. A fairy tale themed world, with princesses and evil villains, but it shouldn't be inspired from Disney. Be creative, and add unexpected twists, like make the villains win, and they take control of the spiral.