Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
milo43283 on Mar 15, 2015 wrote:
I think a freezing world would be cool. I've had a few thoughts: the world would be called Icikla (this would be an optional world) and you start by getting a message from Prof. Greyrose telling you to defeat this boss in Collosus boulevard, after defeating him, he shows you a radio where you hear Edith Benchey's (from Celestia) voice saying to help, but when you get to Celestia she's goneyou tell greyrose and she tells yo to go to Prof. Balestrom, you show him the radio and he says the signals coming from Icikla. you go back to greyrose and she gives you the Spiral key to Iciklayou go there and Edith Benchley tells you that they were going on another expedition but Thurston Punkett has disappeared (again) characters include:
  • snowmen
  • polar bears (sort of like Grizzleheim folk)
  • penguin people
  • gobblers
  • and expedition ppl recognized from Celestia
enemies include:
  • gobblers
  • rogue penguins
  • rogue polar bears
  • evil snowmen
I think a good, final boss is the Gobbler Emperor, who has kidnapped thurston plunkett

I hope you think these are good ideas
Colossus Boulevard has those ideas.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
milo43283 on Mar 15, 2015 wrote:
I think a freezing world would be cool. I've had a few thoughts: the world would be called Icikla (this would be an optional world) and you start by getting a message from Prof. Greyrose telling you to defeat this boss in Collosus boulevard, after defeating him, he shows you a radio where you hear Edith Benchey's (from Celestia) voice saying to help, but when you get to Celestia she's goneyou tell greyrose and she tells yo to go to Prof. Balestrom, you show him the radio and he says the signals coming from Icikla. you go back to greyrose and she gives you the Spiral key to Iciklayou go there and Edith Benchley tells you that they were going on another expedition but Thurston Punkett has disappeared (again) characters include:
  • snowmen
  • polar bears (sort of like Grizzleheim folk)
  • penguin people
  • gobblers
  • and expedition ppl recognized from Celestia
enemies include:
  • gobblers
  • rogue penguins
  • rogue polar bears
  • evil snowmen
I think a good, final boss is the Gobbler Emperor, who has kidnapped thurston plunkett

I hope you think these are good ideas
There are polar bears and penguins in Polaris. It's inaccessible in both games, but Pirate101 gives us some information about it.

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
There should be a haunted house that's scary where you have to go all the way through it to get xp

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Oni Slayer on Mar 15, 2015 wrote:
Colossus Boulevard has those ideas.
I know, but this would be where the gobblers came from

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
gamemaster on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Maybe a world consisting of purely undead,it could be the same one Gobblers and Kroks came from,due to "Witches,and plagues in their homeland"...
Actually, if you remember the Krokotopia storyline, the kroks were the statues and mummies that came to life.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
What about a world that had a clockwork feel to it? kinda like marleybone, BUT, it was also all Avalon like. the story would be that a group of Marleybonians and a group of Avalonians were sent to find new land. The two groups met each other at this island, but the boats one day crashed there. eventually they started a society of knights and clockwork stuff. the enemies would consist of crazed marleybonians and avalonians who formed tribes within the woods, clockworks who'd turned on their creators and went off to terrorize other places, and shadow creatures of many new kinds. this world would also have a snowy mountain area and a graveyard island as the last area before the final dungeon. you'd watch as this once nice society collapsed and a new evil rose up. this world would also (eventually) include a boss that made Belloq look like a noob compared to him, with cheats sooo powerful they'd make him nearly unstoppable. i don't exactly have a name for the world, but i feel it'd be a good idea.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
TheLegionOfAnime on Mar 18, 2015 wrote:
What about a world that had a clockwork feel to it? kinda like marleybone, BUT, it was also all Avalon like. the story would be that a group of Marleybonians and a group of Avalonians were sent to find new land. The two groups met each other at this island, but the boats one day crashed there. eventually they started a society of knights and clockwork stuff. the enemies would consist of crazed marleybonians and avalonians who formed tribes within the woods, clockworks who'd turned on their creators and went off to terrorize other places, and shadow creatures of many new kinds. this world would also have a snowy mountain area and a graveyard island as the last area before the final dungeon. you'd watch as this once nice society collapsed and a new evil rose up. this world would also (eventually) include a boss that made Belloq look like a noob compared to him, with cheats sooo powerful they'd make him nearly unstoppable. i don't exactly have a name for the world, but i feel it'd be a good idea.
There's Valencia in Pirate101.

Survivor
May 21, 2010
At the end of khrysalis Old cob said " go to a world called mirage ". I think this world is going to be a disortated/dream world because the word mirage is associated with a dream this world might have messed up creatures that you only find in a dream. maybe even mutins.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
lewski on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
There's Valencia in Pirate101.
If you know about Valencia, then you do play Pirate101, I assume?

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
milo43283 on Mar 18, 2015 wrote:
I know, but this would be where the gobblers came from
So you're saying your world is kinda a sequel/follow-up to Colossus Boulevard? If so, then that's a good idea. Making sequels allows people to experience it again, this time more powerful. Would your world be more powerful than the Colossus Boulevard levels

Survivor
Nov 22, 2014
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
There are probably lots of worlds that the wizards haven't discovered yet! Perhaps one were everything is updated to things we have here in the real world??

Survivor
Jan 26, 2012
An Oceanic world with a chain of islands, maybe a ancient Storm Lord's home. Like in Wintertusk with the sleeping giant, your goal is to make sure the titan does not awaken.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
I think some of the worlds need to be more "Wizard like" (Quote me on that one if you must) Some of the worlds like Krockatopia and Marleybone have Human like traits. I think the worlds Dragonspyer and Waterworks are more "Wizard like" hands down. What we need in worlds are more creativity and more again "Wizard like" traits! I would personally like a world with more interaction with objects instead of creatures. Like a sword and shield of one object or enemy. Also I would like to see more Dungeon's and spells!
But I What you guys are doing!

-Blake RedRider

Survivor
May 25, 2013
there should definitely be a prehistoric world with:
talking dinosaurs
cave people to fight
and awesome new items (for gold not crowns)

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Oni Slayer on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
So you're saying your world is kinda a sequel/follow-up to Colossus Boulevard? If so, then that's a good idea. Making sequels allows people to experience it again, this time more powerful. Would your world be more powerful than the Colossus Boulevard levels
yea like how the fire elves came from avalon, the gobblers would come from Icikla

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Pixelmaster01 on Mar 24, 2015 wrote:
there should definitely be a prehistoric world with:
talking dinosaurs
cave people to fight
and awesome new items (for gold not crowns)
Have you not noticed Azteca? You're fighting dinos there, but cave-people? That's something we have to work on...

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
I personally thought by the way things were going that wizard city would receive damage of some sort and wizards would have to travel to wisteria to further enhance their spells seeing as it looks like a upgrade to all of the schools but that idea would mean something like the teachers of wizard city being taken hostage or something like that and having to travel to wisteria to increase their spells in order to fight. It would kind of be like how azteca is when you beat it and others have not.And since schools there seem to be of no use I just think that it should be. As far as new worlds come there were several quotes about villains bothe in wisteria wizard city and other places.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
We've had little "tastes" of underground areas like the Haunted Cave and other singular bad guys in caves scattered throughout the existing worlds of the Spiral, but how about an entire subterranean world filled with various below-ground and cave-dwelling beasties? Earthworms, moles, voles, blind snakes, bats, Drow Elves (D&D), cave trolls (LoTR), ant-lions, Morlocks (The Time Machine), Graboids (Tremors)... there's no end to the possibilities. Underground rivers and seas could add the possibility of aquatic creatures as well. Underground doesn't necessarily have to be undead related so we wouldn't have to have the standard fare of skeletons, ghouls, etc. and as far as story-line goes there's always a way to work in the usual "go here and stop this from happening". The intro could be tied to the School of Life. Perhaps some previously unknown evil is threatening the very roots of Bartleby, the Grandfather Tree.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2015
How about a space-themed world whose inhabitants are working on a ship that will enable further exploration of the spiral? The ship's designers and engineers could have theorized that in order to further explore and understand the unknown, they must harness the power of the unknown and, therefore, have invented an engine that uses the power of shadow magic.

We could take it further by turning the ship into a dangerous instance even for level 100 wizards. A leak in the ship's power source could create a tear in the fabric of the spiral, unleashing undiscovered and hostile creatures from another dimension onto the ship. The player's job would be the find and rescue the trapped crew members, establish contact and communicate with the invaders, and help repair the ship.

This new world could introduce a new set of shadow spells taught only to wizards who have earned the respect and trust of what turns out not to be invaders, but curious explorers from another world.

And that's when yet another world can be introduced, a shadow world whose inhabitants have embraced and mastered the unknown and closely guard its secrets from those who, in their opinion, could not possibly understand and respect its power.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
How about a new overgrown world. The creatures there would vary from tree/tree walkers to bees and wasps. This world would be with many real-life animal but some with a twitch of magic. The trees could be wise or so. Maybe they are Morganthe's remains. Or maybe they are fighting Morganthe's army that had somehow arose. There are poisoned trees and trees that have been corrupt.

You had to cure the trees. Defeat Morganthe's old troops. (Maybe they would be evil spirits.) Finally drive all evil out of the spiral. Maybe even add one new shadow pip spell for each school an old guy teaches you. I'm just thinking here guys.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
TucsonWizard on Mar 27, 2015 wrote:
We've had little "tastes" of underground areas like the Haunted Cave and other singular bad guys in caves scattered throughout the existing worlds of the Spiral, but how about an entire subterranean world filled with various below-ground and cave-dwelling beasties? Earthworms, moles, voles, blind snakes, bats, Drow Elves (D&D), cave trolls (LoTR), ant-lions, Morlocks (The Time Machine), Graboids (Tremors)... there's no end to the possibilities. Underground rivers and seas could add the possibility of aquatic creatures as well. Underground doesn't necessarily have to be undead related so we wouldn't have to have the standard fare of skeletons, ghouls, etc. and as far as story-line goes there's always a way to work in the usual "go here and stop this from happening". The intro could be tied to the School of Life. Perhaps some previously unknown evil is threatening the very roots of Bartleby, the Grandfather Tree.
At the "Bartleby being threatened", we could use another thing to travel to your underground world and defeat the villain who is trying to threaten Bartleby and end travels to other worlds so the wizards are trapped in their world, being unable to travel to other worlds and complete their quests. My so-called traveling thing can be a teleporter, a temporary spiral door that can only be used 2 times, or someone with an ability to travel from that underground world and he'll/she'll take us using that ability. And maybe there could be a new class to improve your spells and combat in the Underground World. In this case, this may-be class is called: Earth. This class's spells focuses on both power and defense. In other words, combining Storm (Power but no defense) and Life (Defense but no power), creates Earth. So, Earth boosts on Storm and Life, while these 2 primary classes boosts on Earth. An example of an Earth Spell using both power and defense would be:

Boulder Roller
Earth Attack/Defense Spell 7 pips to cast

Does 530-700 damage to all enemies

Also gives -55 Tower Shield to all Friends

In that spell, it attacks and also defenses. I now end this message.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
Okay so here it goes, been playing this going on five years practically and I have always had different idea's for planets. We have seen cows, bulls, owls, ravens, dragons, bears, we have gone the course even all the way to dinosaurs and evil spiders. Now how about this, an I know some of you are gonna be like that sounds so boring! But maybe just maybe why don't we add Earth into the spiral, I mean at the start of the game we come from Earth, born and raised, we have faced the evil of Morganthe and Malistaire, we have spit in the face of evil. So lets say that out of an act of revenge our enemies go to earth, a place where there are no rampant magic users to exact and ounce of flesh for all the things we as heros have done. So then we go to Earth to save our home from the evil that threatens it. This opens up a world of possibilities, many many many interesting story lines, heck we could even learn of our past if it was done just right. I mean I am sure we had a life on earth before coming to wizard city to be its hero. Anyways this is one such idea iv had and I would elaborate it out a lot more but I only have 2000 characters and thats not enough to hash out the entirety of the idea xD

Explorer
Jul 20, 2014
I have always loved Krokotopia and I think there should be a world where it's almost like Krokotopia before the Kroks came. Just Manders.

Also, it would be cool if there was a world where it was all about going back in time. So maybe the actual world wouldn't have a theme itself, except for going back in time to different places and events in the Spiral, like when Malistaire was a kind teacher, or when Sylvia Drake taught the Life school. I would love it if some of these ideas came into Wizard101.

Level 33

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
Taking some themes from Pirate101: A Wild West World, a Conquistador World, Tropical World, Pirate/Nautical World, a Canine or Feline World, a Military ( ancient, semi-modern or in between)World.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
I think a future or past of Wizard City, maybe invaded or just a small land. I would love to see that.