Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 03, 2012
Mabye there can be a world like Aquilla from pirate 101 where you do a bunch of really hard quests for couple main greek gods and at the end you get their spell
aphrodie: healing
demeter healing
Zeus: basically the storm spell god person
Posieden could be similar to tempest
ares: can through a spear at you
Hades could summon skeletons that attacks all enemies
etc...

Survivor
Aug 15, 2013
Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
What about an earth themed world, where villains have taken over and we are the only ones who can stop it because humans can't learn magic.

Allan RainbowFountain

Survivor
Jun 28, 2014
I think all the worlds from pirate101 should be brought into wizard101

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
I was thinking that there should be a Roman themed world, where you can go to the Colosseum and other places, the final boss could be Julius Caeser. Another good world would be one that has monsters and other horror themed creatures, the final boss could be Frankenstein's monster, or any other classical monsters.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
I've been looking forward to an Arabia-style world ever since meeting that Mirage student in Pigswick. But I'd also like to see a Wild West world, lots of cowboys and cacti!

Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
World with giants/ world where you're a giant compared to the small city inhabitants. In the case where you're larger than the small people, you could fight godzilla-like monsters who seem gigantic to the townspeople, but who are normally sized to you.

A superhero themed world? (Superhero academy/A city full of people with superpowers?) There'd also (Obviously) be super-villains. A different type of magic could be introduced.

A robotic/steampunk world would be cool. (I know, it's been said.)

A world in an alternate universe, where characters of fiction/legend exist, and where you're a character from their legends. (Sherlock Bones type references?)

A world based on sound waves would be interesting, I think. Somewhere deep in the spiral that defies physics, and where sound can take a form of it's own. There could be other changes due to the strange physics.
(School types being strong against different schools than usual, etc.)
It would be neat if one of the worlds had reverse gravity in some places. (Walking on walls/ceiling etc.)

I also think it would be cool if in one of the worlds, you played the part of a fugitive.
(Kind of like when you were blamed for stealing the spiral cup in wysteria, but more extreme.)
There could be "Wanted posters" that feature your wizard's face. (Everyone would see their own wizard.)
Your goal could be to clear your name, and stop the real villain.
It would be harder to get around without being pulled into battles; as even citizens would be out to get you, and you'd have to stay in the shadows to avoid that.

I don't know, they're half-baked ideas.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
Middle Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all of the lord of the rings and hobbit characters.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
AnnaMithSmith on Dec 19, 2014 wrote:
Middle Earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With all of the lord of the rings and hobbit characters.
I like that idea! But Kingsisle would have to pay the company that made Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit because of trademark issues, but they could call it Center Spiral or something else that was Lord of the Rings/Hobbit themed.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
A "you decide world" that you could have a choice about what happens, yet still end up on the same quest as everyone else!
example:
NPC: I need help finding my cat, but if you can find me a lamp I can find it faster!
If you go and find the lamp, the quest helper arrow will point towards the cat, if you don't, you must find the cat without it.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
i think there should be an underground themed world with under grounds opponents and friends such as underground insects

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
also since we have seen the ice and dragon titan i think we should have another world were it is based around the triton titan kind of like a high level of celestia but take a submarine to a deeper part of the world like how we had to take a bout to wintertusk.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
How about a world similar to mid-earth from the Lord of the Rings series?
How about a world like Polaris?
How about a world like what our modern day world is?
How about a steam-punk world?
How about a death world, where life is deadly?
How about a world that Dworgyn comes from (so want to see that)?
How about a world from each of the teachers, the ones we don't know are Balstrom, Falmea, Greyrose, and the trees?

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I'm thinking maybe a candy world or a fairytale world.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
How about a fairy themed world?

We transform into fairies until we finish the world.

While we are there we run into pirates

It's like a crossover with The Pirate Fairy and Wizard101/Pirate101

So what do you think?

Sophia FrostHeart, Magus Thaumuturge

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
I know that there is already an area with Zeus and other types of Greek mythology, but I think it would be a really good idea to have a world full of Greek mythology themed things. I just love the idea of seeing Artemis, Poseidon, Hades, Hecate, Apollo, Zeus, etc. I love the idea of seeing them in the Wizard101 world, and maybe even in an actual human form. I think that'd be a nice idea for a world.

Also, I think that a world full of elves or dwarves or some other type of being would be a great idea. Some new types of creatures. There are cyclopes and giants and banshees, but I haven't seen anything like elves or dwarves. That kind of stuff.

Also, this is a wee bit off topic, but I think it'd be a great idea to open more areas up to free playing players. Wizard101 is doing wonderful, making more than enough money. Why not give F2P people a new place to quest and travel and explore?

Signed,

A Friendly Wizard.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
The next part of the storyline I'd like to see would be if the release of shadow magic allowed for players to get closer to their own element and they venture to a new "plane" separate from the spiral with pure element areas or go to a world that represents their element. The level cap could be raised to 125 or something higher and each player gets an "elemental spell" to become one with their element. So a fire wizard would gain a fire aura that increases fire damage, critical, pierce, etc. but it would also give you a weakness to the opposite type. It could act like a star spell and it would grant "wand spells" that do 200+ damage or increase the power of your element's blades and traps.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
I think that there is a giant world. Not like giants, but everything around you is giant. when you start the world you get shrunk and everything it 12x bigger than you. That would be very interesting.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
A Bad wizard world, were fight wizard instead of monsters and stuff. It could be have evil, teachers, evil headmasters, and of course evil student. It would start by them invading a new area of wizard city and then goes on from there going to a new world.

Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
I think there will be a world about the old days like in the 1800s

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Why don't you just redo wizard city but with a different storyline? For example:
The Dragons that had taken over Wizard City have returned and you have to save Wizard City

Survivor
Jan 22, 2013
I think they should add more to Mount Olympus , personally. Maybe level 100, (sorta like another darkmoor)

Sincerely,
Caleb Troll-spear (Lvl 88)

Survivor
Oct 08, 2014
I definitely would be excited to continue with the worlds Old Cob mentioned, like Polaris, Mirage, and Emperya, but if Emperya is like a roman theme, it would have a religious offense, I don't know..

Other suggestions are:

A candy themed world, I've heard this is where proffeser Greyrose is from..

A world of fish perhaps? Maybe even sea monsters Not exaclty like Celestia...

A world of spiders, where we have to defeat Old Cob and his empire

A world back in time of cavemen maybe?

Those are just some suggestions

Kayla Waterbreeze
Brianna Stormspear
Bailey Sunslinger

Survivor
Dec 29, 2012
Maybe a desert world would be cool. with scorpion, spider, turtle, fennec fox, enemies and etc! With sandy beaches, underwater areas and dungeons. Hut like houses too i would love to see huts in wizard101. a good name for this world would be Scorpionlevan. Thanks :)

Survivor
May 04, 2013
what about a world meant for only warlords and the monsters on the roads are people in pvp gear that gives cool new spells and finally the last one is a cool spell one for each school that breaks the spiral in the middle and comes forth a huge beast which ever depending on what school spell it is and cast upon op damage and perhaps other thing as well