Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2013
nbobkpo on Apr 30, 2015 wrote:
It would be interesting having an underground world...

There should be world's where you travel from space to the underground in a single storyline.
It would be awesome to have a world from the Renaissance period. Maybe a world spread over islands in an endless sea. Maybe a world from the bronze age.
Or, a world from right now, in present times.

My idea, that I have developed the most, is an idea about a Marleybone type of world among the clouds; full of friendly inhabitants, flying machines, genius contraptions and fun times. It would be a world of the best inventors. Not necessarily a futuristic world, but the type of world from where the mechanical wings mount was created. A world during The Industrial Revolution type of thing. This world, among the clouds is home to millions of citizens. I think a world like this would be immensely successful.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Hope you will like my ideas
-Edward Thunder flame
So are you suggesting a Steampunk type world?
I'd love to see that.

Survivor
May 13, 2012
Ghost stone on May 11, 2015 wrote:
I always thought a futuristic sci-fi world would be really cool. Something similar to Starwars or Startreck. A combination of future technology and the force, or in this case magic. We could even has cyborg or robotic styled gear and different coloured light sabers as wands. There could even be some puns put into the story like "long ago in a place in the spiral far far away" A place that was lost to the rest of the spiral and has not been made contact with until now because of how far away it is from all the other worlds.
I like this idea!

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
How about a world that is a barren oblivion sorta apocalyptic world. Maybe based of the biblical apocalypse. It could be manly and . A group of Dragonspyre soldiers sent an SOS when they went searching for war helephants and got stuck, so you thinking it might also give you a look into shadow magic go to rescue them and learn about the world. You are greeted by a Prophet (Who's a Raven) And they tell you they can enlighten you on the goals and where-about of Old Cob. But first e wants you to help him. The World could be inhabited by Whichs Ravens and Oni's. I could go so far as to call it... The Broken Shores (From Old Cobs Speech)

-Blake DragonFlame

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
How about a world thats just sorta like a dream. At the end of arc 2 you inhale all morganthes shadow magic and must release it into the to colossus's. Maybe to learn more about shadow magic Merle asks you to visit Doctor Zigmund to hypnotize you so you can look for any memory of the magic you absorbed. But like inception, the danger is real and can affect you outside of the dream. While in the dream your haunted by the creatures you previously defeated. the sky would be bright pink the ground would be bright green and everything would be psychedelic. But while you are asleep Old Cob sent one of his minions a lost soul looking creature but darker and of magic. as you get closer to that memory his influence gets greater and the enemies become stronger. It would be a silly world with mechanics like walking on ceilings and just crazy stuff.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2015
Valcoor Dragonfind... on May 21, 2015 wrote:
So are you suggesting a Steampunk type world?
I'd love to see that.
Love, love, love the thought of a Steampunk type world Please Wizard101 listen to this post

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Maybe a world where things are more powerful, such as: Triton Avenue in Wizard City: Rotten Fodders: 150 Health and Rank 2. But in this world, things are not what they seem like: Rotten Fodders, Rank 2, 300 Health. Now, in this world, you can enjoy facing your previous enemies, when they are at your appropriate challenge level.

Explorer
May 02, 2012
How about a music themed world? Like, rock, metal, country, scat, possibly pop, etc...
That'd be super cool, the bad guys would be like, some kind of rap "music" creature, xD

Andrea DragonTamer
Level 87
Knight of the Wyrd

Survivor
May 13, 2012
blakechu27 on May 23, 2015 wrote:
How about a world thats just sorta like a dream. At the end of arc 2 you inhale all morganthes shadow magic and must release it into the to colossus's. Maybe to learn more about shadow magic Merle asks you to visit Doctor Zigmund to hypnotize you so you can look for any memory of the magic you absorbed. But like inception, the danger is real and can affect you outside of the dream. While in the dream your haunted by the creatures you previously defeated. the sky would be bright pink the ground would be bright green and everything would be psychedelic. But while you are asleep Old Cob sent one of his minions a lost soul looking creature but darker and of magic. as you get closer to that memory his influence gets greater and the enemies become stronger. It would be a silly world with mechanics like walking on ceilings and just crazy stuff.
cool idea Exalted

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
blakechu27 on May 23, 2015 wrote:
Nice idea!

Survivor
Sep 13, 2010
How about a world that's like this crazy huge metal structure in the middle of some ocean with crazy weather and stuff. Something like that little glimpse Azkaban we saw in that 4th Harry Potter movie, with a bunch of massive tidal waves of doom and scary lightning all over the place. There doesn't appear to be any windows, and the parts that would be inside the structure would be very dark and freaky. The whole place would be one horrible, multi-layer maze. Gobblers and other weird mutant-like creatures will be in there, and we discover the guy who created them and fight him. Most of the enemies would be ,,, or . Lol, also, there should be one school enemy that just gets some insane amount of health and can't do anything. So anyways, I think this would be a side world and we just go there because some random girl wants help doing some report thing on this world and we go visit the place and end up doing stuff.

Andrew Deathblade
Grandmaster Necromancer
Level 52

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
What worlds do you think are on the Spiral?

I was thinking maybe of a pet themed world, like the pets that we own are getting taken over by somebody and we have to rescue them or else we would lose our pets forever. We would have to battle demented pets and try to make them good again. Maybe have seraphs like Lady Oriel there to try to help us rescue them? Life themed?

Name: Petolia

#2: A rival school, kind of like Wysteria, but they are really good and would crush Wysteria in a duel. It would be an actual tournament that we would have to prevail in. They would be evil and conspiring with Morganthe and evil people. Then some of the students would help us along our way.

Name: Jorinsne

Ashley Battle
Master Sorceress
Level 47

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
What are the two biggest threats to the Spiral (And its wizard's)? Well Shadow Magic and the Armada of course! And would be more feared than them joining forces? Not only would this make a good 3rd arc concept but a great arc 2 one for Pirate101 aswell. So imagine if Kane let Old cob use his Armada soldiers as vessels for his shadow magic? It would be nearly unstoppable. Also imagine a world lets say Polaris, French themed world gets token over by this new power.(as the French got token over in WW11) So again matching the Historical counterpart MarleyBone (England) Wizard City (America?) And DragonSpyre (Soviet Union) Would be Fighting them and... So will you!

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
I'm back with a new world which took me 4 weeks (About 4 weeks, not exactly 4 weeks). Here are the details from my world:

Name: Shadow Realm (Kinda like Khrysalis Part 2 after Morganthe's defeat)

Origin: A Kyanite from Dragonspyre wanted power so she could defeat the wizards that came upon her. She realized it would be quicker to defeat with all powered Kyanites. So, at the necromancer's tower (which surprisingly came just an hour ago), the Kyanite received the magic, then, the necromancer said to split the magic for others, she'll need the Shadow Staff, because if she reached into the magic and spread it with bare hands, she might accidentally absorb all the magic. So, the necromancer opened a portal and the Kyanite stepped in. She fought her way to the Shadow Staff, then when she returned, there was no portal. The Kyanite turned around and saw a sign that said: Shadow Realm. She had been trapped in a world with Shadow Magic! (Remember when I said the necromancer came just an hour ago? Never trust new business.)

Wizard's goal: To receive the Shadow Staff and use it to enhance your Shadow Magic.

Hidden goal: Defeat the Shadow Sabotager and steal back the Shadow Staff.\

Shadow Sabotager: Rank 16 Boss, 50,000 health. Cheats of the Shadow Sabotager: Will cast +70% Trap.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
blakechu27 on May 28, 2015 wrote:
What are the two biggest threats to the Spiral (And its wizard's)? Well Shadow Magic and the Armada of course! And would be more feared than them joining forces? Not only would this make a good 3rd arc concept but a great arc 2 one for Pirate101 aswell. So imagine if Kane let Old cob use his Armada soldiers as vessels for his shadow magic? It would be nearly unstoppable. Also imagine a world lets say Polaris, French themed world gets token over by this new power.(as the French got token over in WW11) So again matching the Historical counterpart MarleyBone (England) Wizard City (America?) And DragonSpyre (Soviet Union) Would be Fighting them and... So will you!
That sounds like a very good idea! It sounds like it could be its own game almost, and you could choose to be from one of the three worlds! Good work! :)

Ashley Battle
Grandmaster Sorceress
Level 50

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
Maby a cave themed.
Polarus like mentioned in zoofarea where prof.Grayrose came from.
Maby a fire or lava themed one like cleastea (witch I am in) only lava not water where prof.Falma came from.
Maby more from the world that the still living death teacher (assistant) came from .
Maby a zombie scelition and witch themed themed one witch you fight zombies, scelitions and witches with krokomumys and zombie/scletion goblers (this world is where the goblers and krocks came from)

If you see me in game I don't have text chat
Aaron Jadeclowd
level 57
has
please add all
sincerly
Aaron Jadeclowd

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
So remember the Coven? The Ravens that plotted to awaken the ice titan? What if they tried to wake it up because it would start the Titan wars again? Well then they'd have more chances to try again, with Dragons, and Tritons. So imagine a world full of mountains and Volcanoes, with Fire rivers and craters. Full of ash and smoke and SunBirds flying through the sky. In this world the Coven (Under the command of Kol Shadowsong) try to search for a nest of ancient Dragons, the original ones. The main population of this world would be Draconians who are being terrorized by the Ravens who are destroying temples to try to find the Dragons. This world would be cool in the since that it said that only one dragon remained, but then later on Malistaire the Undying summons a skeleton dragon, which is most likely the same one. Then it falls apart... I myself would hate to see an end to the Dragon race so introducing a nest of Dragon titans would be awesome. Also the world its self would be awesome, full of canyons, Mesas, mountains, and just a real rugged, rocky terrain. With the mix of Fire and lava of course. Also the Coven never died do it would be fun to see them return, and in new light. Also as I said in a post similar to this, It could be home to the immortal Bird Hephaestus CopperSmith, the Bird of Forge and Fire. Being the crafter of the immortal weapons and armor, he no doubt would drop great loot. But you'd have to defeat the Coven first.

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
1. A doorway to each and every world in a room with a massive pit in the center, that seems to go down forever.
2. An Australian themed world with talking Kangaroo's, Camels, many different kinds of Scorpions, dozens of poisonous snakes, maybe even an army ant (Look it up) mount. It could be kind of like Cool Ranch, cowboy type, but with different animal species.

3. A "Wibbly wobbly timey wimey," (Heh. Doctor Who!) world where we can enter into any time of all the worlds we have visited or have yet to visit.

4. A world based off of the death school. I believe that fire = Dragonspyre, Storm = Celestia, Ice = Grizzleheim, Myth = Zafaria, Life = Mooshu. Balance = Krokotopia Where's death? Don't say Darkmoor, because that is not large enough for an actual, "world."

5. The origin world of the Kroks

6. A world with lava that you can swim in. It would also have water and acid, sometimes in the same places, like running down a walkway right next to each other, but still not touching.

7. An apocalypse styled world, where we could probably battle, "The four Horsemen of the Apocalypse," War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death.

8. A world or dungeon where we'd be possessed, but the player's would still be able to control the character. We'd have to fight Merle Ambrose and our school teacher in the dungeon/ world, because they are trying to de-possess our character. The one who, "controls," our character could be a titan, or whatever other creature could do that.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
How about Dragonspyre before it was ruined? They say it was beautiful and prosperous

How about a world so unstable it makes certain of our created spell creatures run around causing havoc, wild and confused?

We have Darkmoor, which is Gothic, What about the opposite? A paradise, like Eden or something?

Something to do with time, or myth related? send us back to when the spiral first separated and try to rejoin pieces of the first world?

Ooh, what about getting stuck on a world in the time of Salem? We're wizards after all, and it would be interesting to have us on the hunt, and try to prove our innocence and survive.

In general though, I like the side worlds, Maybe build off an entire side arc! Something that everyone can do at certain said levels. Maybe the higher lvls start off differently.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2015
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I think you should make a new enemy trying to destroy the spiral again with some new worlds so replay back and tell me what you think

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
How about a world that is filled with Piracy. You befriend a pirate and help prevent darkness. Wizard101 meets Pirate101

Survivor
Apr 18, 2015
Astral World is a place on a different plain then the spiral and a where everything has a floating in nothingess kind of feel to it. a place where the building are nothing but doors but when they open you see the inside of the building. it can also have a place in it called the magick archives that has all of history of the spiral before and after it became the spiral. it also his everything for forgotten knowledge to books on every being who has existed to people who live in present day. and you have to say it from the backlash of the evil that morganth and the death professor did.

Daniel EmeraldLeaf

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I think some of the mentioned worlds like mirage and we have seen a person from mirage as well in wysteria if you don't know about the mirage person she looks like a cat with genie clothes.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
I think that gobblerton would be the next world because it was mentioned very early in the game and they never gave us any background story about it. Also, I think it would be cool to have velencia as the next world inhabited by horses velencia was mentioned in the Marleybone skeleton key dungeon barkingham palace rooftop.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2014
Bevoregrond, for, like. a snowy world! Frozen lands translates to bevrore grond in Afrikaans.