Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Bailey Sunslinger on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
I definitely would be excited to continue with the worlds Old Cob mentioned, like Polaris, Mirage, and Emperya, but if Emperya is like a roman theme, it would have a religious offense, I don't know..

Other suggestions are:

A candy themed world, I've heard this is where proffeser Greyrose is from..

A world of fish perhaps? Maybe even sea monsters Not exaclty like Celestia...

A world of spiders, where we have to defeat Old Cob and his empire

A world back in time of cavemen maybe?

Those are just some suggestions

Kayla Waterbreeze
Brianna Stormspear
Bailey Sunslinger
For some reason, the cavemen idea just seems right to me. Prehistoric versions of modern spiral creatures, caveman wizards, sabertooth cats everywhere. All seems good.

Maybe even show how the spells we use in modern Wizard City were created. Frozen Giant, Fomori, Ra - all of those powerful summons had to come from somewhere. Would also give the developers a lot of different easter eggs to play with - Land of the Lost, Terra Nova, Jurassic Park. Think this could be a great new world where you'd have to save the past to ensure that Wizard City of the future isn't destroyed.

Primordia? Jurassica?

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
How about a world that had two different dimensions, one in black-and-white and one in normal color. The story could be the other dimension wished to steal all the color from our world but this would drain the magic from ours as well. The final boss of this world could be a doppelganger of our own wizard where it is able to have the ability to copy our our moves every 4 or 5 turns.

Survivor
May 13, 2011
Bailey Sunslinger on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
I definitely would be excited to continue with the worlds Old Cob mentioned, like Polaris, Mirage, and Emperya, but if Emperya is like a roman theme, it would have a religious offense, I don't know..

Other suggestions are:

A candy themed world, I've heard this is where proffeser Greyrose is from..

A world of fish perhaps? Maybe even sea monsters Not exaclty like Celestia...

A world of spiders, where we have to defeat Old Cob and his empire

A world back in time of cavemen maybe?

Those are just some suggestions

Kayla Waterbreeze
Brianna Stormspear
Bailey Sunslinger
Great ideas! I think the old cob world would be amazing.
I would like to see another world that's not a part of the side quest. Maybe it could be free to play to give those people a chance to use the spiral chamber?

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
I think they should make the world the gobblers were originally from. We would fight witches as enemies, and maybe make it a world made out of food because all gobblers do is eat. lol.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
fianna yellknife was flying minding her own business but then she notices a mysterious dark spot on the ground she flys down to check it out and finds its a mysterious hole or some type of ancient statue. she reports to artorius who reports to merle. merle asks you to come and see him. and to find out what this mysterious thing is and what it does.

the portal leads to avalon 50 years back. I call this place mirror avalon the sky is always covered with darkness and eyes you can see them but its like they are there all the time. anyway one of old cobs children he released in khrysalis. one of them traveled back in time the persons name was KRATUS he traveled back to avalon 50 years in the past and kidnapped the ruler of the time and and took over. he didn't bother hiding who he was he told them out load who he was and what he did with their king. young prince artorius summons a mysterious wizard from the future at least that's what the wizard told him. artorius explains the situation to the young wizard. the plan is to get into the kings court and banishing him from the realm if artorius can get the young wizard close enough. the wizard goes through many favors in able to make this happen when he gets to the kings court he casts the banishing spell but finds out that's not the Kratus just a copy of him. later on the wizard meets a wizard Merlin I would call him I have to go but I have more ideas for this new world WOLF TITANHAMMER, lvl 100 this story isn't finished I will continue it some other day developer PEACE

Survivor
May 13, 2011
It seems like a lot of people like the time travel idea. So do I, but I think it should be that you go back to wizard city and talk to Ambrose and he tells you that one of old cobs creatures has come to wizard city to wwreak havoc in the past before moving on to one of the worlds olb cob mentioned. After you complete quests for ambrose like defeating minions that were sent to help your enemies defeat your past self so you couldn't interfear with their plot, you would discover a key that unlocked the next world. So maybye this world could be like in the side of whatever spiral door your at and looks like a black hole that takes you to wizard city past.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2013
how about a stables/ranch/farm world where all of the animals have gone missing except for a few talking horses, and a talking grumpy cow?

Survivor
Nov 10, 2014
There are many worlds, First you will start off with Wizard City , next you will get Krokotopia , then you will get Marelybone . When you finish Marelybone you will go to Mooshu . Then which I think is hard to do by yourself is Dragonsprye. Well that's all I know but there's a few more that might be challenging so bring a friend with you so that you can to world's faster. Good Luck. Also my main account is death and I got all the way up to Mooshu for 2 months, so work on you're main account if it's Fire , Ice , Death , Life , Storm , Myth , or Balance . P.S when you go to battles always aim for the lowest health to defeat . Hope you get to all worlds.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2013
I think the new world should be Hesperia thanks to H.P. Lovecraft's Influence on KingsIsle Games.

Duncan DeathCaster

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
How about a Russian world like um..... Polaris! We could be in the middle of the battle between the Marleybonians, blah, blah. Anyway, we run into Napoleguin and put him in Skull island prison, so then that's how Pirate101 players met Napoleguin in Mount Elena .
So what do you think?

Sophia FrostHeart
~~~~

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
If you didn't know this, Wizard101 is based on Myth and Factual history molded with Wizardry and Magic.

I suggest we do something with the Salem Witch Trials!

John Lionstone - Level 29

Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Well, after reading over this comment; I realize we already have this (Sort Of). It is called crab alley, and Celestia. Those are similar. Celestia is a main game world. Crab Alley is a short world in Triton Avenue.

My Idea
I think a new world that would have new schools with new magic. (Level 45). (I have no name for this yet)
You would first come in, (It would sort of be similar to Wysteria besides no pigs flying around) And you would meet the teachers, and choose the school you want to belong to (you will keep your Wizard City school also)
Schools
  1. Animals
  2. Light
  3. Brain
  4. Duelist (Attacks where you go into middle of dueling circle)

Level 25

-Taylor DarkWalker

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
Have you heard of David Brinn's Uplift war series? The mix of human and intelligent animals would fit into wizards world quite easily. There are so many fantasy book series That you could use from the 1970's and 80's. I hope too see a few.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
There could be a new world much like with the idea of wysteria of being enemy schools, except this world would be a shadow magic based world where an evil leader its using wizard city drop outs and teaching them to see the world in his own selfish ways, to take advantage of them and form his army to take over wizard city. In the end there could be a sort of wizard city invasion where teachers would fight shadow magic teachers etc and such. Maybe in the end the shadow leader its redeemed and becomes the new death teacher of wizard city.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I believe that things behind closed doors in Marleybone may yield to a new world. It could be an underground world with moles and trolls and goblins and cave dwellers as mobs/bosses. This would be a cool new element to the game.

Hunter Deathstone - Level 91

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
I think it would be really cool if Old Cob turned out to be evil and we chased him around the worlds he mentioned; Polaris, Mirage, and Emperya. (Not sure If those are spelled right I just copied and pasted the world names from another post) A really cool world would be like if you had to talk to a person and he or she spoke in riddle form. There would be no quest helper you would have to figure it out yourself. I also want harder worlds. I can easily solo all the bosses except for like Galleries and Darkmoor. I prefer battles with multiple bosses instead of one boss and a bunch of minions who heal themselves even when they are at full health. This is off topic but I would love to have more housing dungeons to go along with my Winterbane, Spiral Cup, and Pagoda guantlets. Great work on the game! -Tyler Deathdust Exalted

Survivor
Feb 14, 2014
I think it would be cool to have a world where wizards and professors were enemies and monsters from the other worlds were the good guys. Haley Winterstaff, Level 27, going on 28

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Maybe a world called spell mastery where you can train spells to be stronger and become level 150 and get more spells
Brand ShadowHunter

----------------------------------

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
How about a world with cats, because why not?

One of the spells would be fat cat that would do 1 damage. Then it would cause a debuff that would do 2000 over 4 rounds.

The other spell is "Super duck" (what), it would fire 2 rubber ducks that eat your shields, if someone has more then 5 tower shields in pvp, it would eat them and they'd die . On the other hand, the rubber ducks do 1400 damage, then it turns into a dog that poops on your carpet, after that happens, it would eat your dinner you made, finally , you would die because you need your dinner for your hat, that would need the cat, that would then need the , that would need the duck, that would need the baby, and that would need a doctor.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
How about school based dungeons. For example life would be full of death minions that spam debuffs on healing. Ice would be full of minions who have 100% piercing. Storm would be different though. Every battle you would need to attack otherwise the minions could spam earthquakes that boost on the storm wizard and for the rest. Left to you. Also for death spam spirit armor forcing only convert health spells to be used. That is all.

Valkoor Dragons word, Exalted.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2015
I'd like to be able to visit the home world of all the different professors at Ravenwood, especially Ambrose's.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
I think you should add like a ancient greece themed world with gladiators, The collosem, Greek gods ect this could be like a myth themed world.

Colin Starmask lvl 24 myth wizard

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
I think KingsIsle should make Mirage a real world on Wizard101 because in Wysteria I heard about a cat from Mirage, it would be Arabian themed and have Desert clothes, and evil sand creatures, and cat NPC's and cat vendors, Just an idea!I just think Mirage would be a great world, and it's kinda cat themed!

- Michelle Frostblossom level 43 wizard (somewhat and school)

Hope you enjoy my idea! Hope you discover Mirage in a distance!

P.S. Mirage might be hard to find, because it's hard to see it, it's invisible for a while, that's why it's called Mirage!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2013
Since KI has these worlds already
Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
Mooshu
Dragonspyre
Celestia
Zafaria
Avalon
Azteca
Khrysalis

So I was thinking maybe a South American world called Amazon, It would have Parrot and Spider monkey NPCs and Spider Monkey and Parrot Pets and Hypnotized Spider Monkeys and Parrots for the evil creatures

Thanks,

Michelle Frostblossom, level 43 wizard (somewhat and )

Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
Since it must be very difficult to keep up with the demands of the game by adding new worlds that are adequately challenging and unique, I think it would be an interesting twist if KingsIsle re-used the worlds that they have previously created.

My idea is that the wizard's shadow magic got out of control and infected the Council of Light and consequently the worlds they inhabit. The wizard must work backwards from Khrysalis in the new shadowy, corrupted versions of each world (Azteca, Avalon, etc.) in order to save the entire spiral from ultimate destruction. Each world could have a Shadow Realm (like the ones in the normal worlds) so that wizards can go to the normal world but change into the Shadow Realm for their quests. The new shadow realms have a resemblance to the culture and landmarks of each world, but they have been transformed to a deadlier, evil version. The wizards could work with previous enemies (who are also scared of the Shadows) to reclaim the worlds. This will create an interesting twist as the forces of good and evil, light and dark, are reversed.

-Kristen Darkmask, Exalted Thaumaturge