Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2012
Well after avalon... hmmm... O O! I know!!! After Morganthe and Malistaire were defeated a evil wizard called nathan ash caster finds both of them and brings them together and makes a big big big army called the wizardex
and bring back morganthe and malistaire... The last dungeon is the wizardex lair. ( keep reading to hear about it) OK when you enter it you go to a stolen wizard and talk to him. And he says (We need to stop them!!!! Hey i know Lets duel the generators and destroy part of the lair. Then we can fight the rest of them. Then we can defeat morganthe malistaire and dark wraith oak. Then you defeat both of the generators.
Generator 1
Health: 300,0000
(This world takes alot of time)
Generator 2

Then the door gets blocked by laser beams.

Then black nurccusess says. (No one escapes i am one of the best wizardex ever!!!! I will have magic and destory you!!!! i exept your challenge!

Boss:black nurccuses

Health: 100000,000000 (He might take 4 hours to defeat)

Then he says nothing.
Then he teleports to the boss.

Then you talk to the lost wizard.

He says (Good job i will open the door to the boss plz destroy him.)

Then when you get there he says (What are you doing here? merle ambrose will fall my plan has been set good. You see you will beat me with other people!!! Sooo my form will be better than ever!! {Then he turns more power full than ever.} Ok young wizard it is time for the battle.)

Boss:Dark wizard wraith oak

Health: 1000,000,000

Boss2: Morganthe

Health: 19,0000

Boss3: Malistaire

Health:100,00000

He says after defeated ( Noooooooooo My lair is exploding!!!! Noooo i am i i i noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he explodes.)

Then you talk to the wizard again. He says( Thanks wizard i will just port back to my home bye wizard)

And that is the end.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
i think there should be a arctic penguin related world. allies would be penguins. enimies would be sea lions. i think there should be an evergreen treant and maybe walruses around. the main storyline would be the battle of penguins and the sea lions. ideas of spells and houses, first houses, the first one would be in a whales mouth the second would be a giant ice berg. spells, balance: cockatrice, myth: bigfoot, storm: nymph, ice: sabor tooth tiger, fire: mantacore, life: scyla, death: gargoyal. thats my idea please reply.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I think the idea for a world like that (mentioned above) would be cool, but everything would take way to long to complete. In your example one of them might take up to four hours to defeat. I think that by the time the second hour rolled around, your confidence and interest wuold start to fade.
I liked the idea of an alternate demension. Maybe the story line could be this: everyone in wizard city has been possessed by a demon boss (dont know name) and, (ironically) the villains are the only ones you can trust now. So you're teaming up with all of your favorite bosses to make wizard normal again.
Possibly, the names of our beloved teachers and trees in ravenwood could have alternate names. and maybe even the sinister malistaire could some how come back and help you. i think this would be a great idea for a new world. hopey ou think so too :D

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
i want a triangle shaped world, the commons a desert reprisenting balance, then the rest of the schools, one way to a fiery storm (storm and fire) a forest with mythical creatures (life and myth) and a place where people are frozen in an icy death (ice and death)

Keelan BearHunter level 80 Balance Wizard

If you want to add me i usually at Jabberwock looking for people to join for evil magma peas

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Mezara wrote:
gamemaster wrote:
Maybe a world consisting of purely undead,it could be the same one Gobblers and Kroks came from,due to "Witches,and plagues in their homeland"...

i agree i think there should be a graveyard like world full of undead and maybe some new ones

I agree. None of the worlds are actually scary. Can't we have a place where there's undead running around everywhere? It would be way more fun. And more importantly, another scary house to go with it.

Explorer
May 27, 2012
You know there ARE worlds after Dragonspyre. Celestia, Zafaria, and Avalon. I know a world idea right now! Dragonspyre (Past)! In it, all of the ghosts in Dragonspyre are normal people, the Rotten Scallywags from the Plaza of Conquests are just pirates, the Crystal Guide is now a normal guide woman not made out of crystals, the Drake mothers in the Drake Hatchery are not ghost drakes, and there is no volcano! In it, you have to stop invading Draconian armies with your spells, and stop Necromaster from awakening the Dragon Titan! Also, you get to stop Zarathax in the Tower Archives without him knowing what you came for! Also, feel free to explore the PAST GREAT SPYRE, even with the Dragonspyre academy headmaster office, home to Esorbma Elrem!

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
MephilesTheDarkHum... wrote:
Well after avalon... hmmm... O O! I know!!! After Morganthe and Malistaire were defeated a evil wizard called nathan ash caster finds both of them and brings them together and makes a big big big army called the wizardex
and bring back morganthe and malistaire... The last dungeon is the wizardex lair. ( keep reading to hear about it) OK when you enter it you go to a stolen wizard and talk to him. And he says (We need to stop them!!!! Hey i know Lets duel the generators and destroy part of the lair. Then we can fight the rest of them. Then we can defeat morganthe malistaire and dark wraith oak. Then you defeat both of the generators.
Generator 1
(This world takes alot of time)
Generator 2

Then the door gets blocked by laser beams.

Then black nurccusess says. (No one escapes i am one of the best wizardex ever!!!! I will have magic and destory you!!!! i exept your challenge!

Boss:black nurccuses

Health: 100000,000000 (He might take 4 hours to defeat)

Then he says nothing.
Then he teleports to the boss.

Then you talk to the lost wizard.

He says (Good job i will open the door to the boss plz destroy him.)

Then when you get there he says (What are you doing here? merle ambrose will fall my plan has been set good. You see you will beat me with other people!!! Sooo my form will be better than ever!! {Then he turns more power full than ever.} Ok young wizard it is time for the battle.)

Boss:Dark wizard wraith oak

Health: 1000,000,000

Boss2: Morganthe

Health: 19,0000

Boss3: Malistaire

Health:100,00000

He says after defeated ( Noooooooooo My lair is exploding!!!! Noooo i am i i i noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he explodes.)

Then you talk to the wizard again. He says( Thanks wizard i will just port back to my home bye wizard)

And that is the end.

Uhhhh is your wizard Nathan Ashcaster? Nvm Anyway I was thinking after an ark or 2 we need to have a Dworgyn ark were you go to Olympus at the end and fight Hades lord of the dead and dworgyn helps you along with Lydia Greyrose also helping you. I am working on how the ark starts though :P

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
I think the world after Avalon should be Mirage.
I don't think the world Polaris should be a part of wizard101 because Polaris is a part of pirate101. It said on on the pirate101 website that Polaris and Marleybone could start a war. Well Polaris could be a part of wizard101 if the wizards stayed away from the pirates to prevent a war.

Survivor
Apr 24, 2012
littlebelle wrote:
Well all my friends are always looking for pirates lol. maybe some where you travel through the decades from when the first air plane flew, to 1920's 1930's etc.

Gold rush and Outlawsetc.

Vikings now that could be cool.
That could cover the underwater world, exploring the jungle and new lands.

Oh yes and a fairy tale land.

Well you guys are really good at imagining! But we know Polaris is going to be the new world!

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
Ok, people, all the sky world ideas are annoying. Every single world in wizard101 is in the sky. What I want to see is a world of Dragonspyres past, a world with no enemies, just for viewing, and sight seeing. And maybe it could have dungeons. And a Drake you could fly, but only on that specific world. And again, to you people with the underwater ideas, Celestia. It is underwater, you reach it after Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
i think it would be cool if there was a mirror world of wizard city and has more powerful monsters than before.so all the good guys are now the bad guys and the bad guys are the good guys. and the bosses were the school teachers and merle ambrose was the final boss. and maybe you can through in a mirror copy of you in there.

Explorer
May 02, 2011
Defender
Feb 26, 2012
IaMmEi wrote:
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!
I've heard of the big war between the Dragon's,the Triton's,and the Giants so why not time travel and visit their worlds?

Dragons=Dragonspyre Ice Giants=Wintertusk
Storm titans=no world yet so i think the next world might be a storm lord world :D if you think about it there is a balance world= krok a life world=mooshu a ice and fire world= wintertusk and dragonspyre yet no storm death or myth, mirage is obviously a myth world mb might be storm-ish no death though so a myth world of mirage or storm world or death world would be cool for the next world

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
NatNat60 wrote:
I think the world after Avalon should be Mirage.
I don't think the world Polaris should be a part of wizard101 because Polaris is a part of pirate101. It said on on the pirate101 website that Polaris and Marleybone could start a war. Well Polaris could be a part of wizard101 if the wizards stayed away from the pirates to prevent a war.

Marleybone, mooshu and mirage and polaris have all been mentioned or been a part of the wizard101 game yet are still in pirate101, the too games are set in the same spiral but the pirates know nothing of wizards and visversa for the wizards

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
aditha12 wrote:
A sky world. First of all Merle Ambrose calls you about strange lightning. He says he knows who it mught be. He says he defeated him when he was small but now he somehow came back alive. You have to talk to some of the male sky guys protecting their families. As you talk to each of the families one of them are gone. When you og back to the first family all of them are gone. You have to defeat King Scarce, Queen SCarce. Prince and Princess Scarce before they make Morganthe come back alive because the Queen is Morganthe's sister. But after you kill her the machine starts to work and Morganthe comes back alive stronger. She can use any spell INCLUDING lvl 1 to 88 or 78 spells. Not only from her own school, but from all. KI, if you think this is good, can you please add it to the spiral.

Problem the only relitive of morganthe is sir malory aka the nameless knite in avalon no other siblings and they cant really just add a new random character when we know there isnt one there but its a good idea except the spell thing i think she should be able to use any daeth spell...

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
I think there should be castle theme in wizard 101. where wands are bow and arrows, and you can dress like a knight and the boss is the dark lord,and houses can be castles last I think there should be a tiny village inside the castle wait one more thing you are able to go inside the castle, and you have to be lvl 33 to unlock the world enemy's rank are 5to6 from adrianghostmask lvl 35

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
greenkong11 wrote:
I think there should be castle theme in wizard 101. where wands are bow and arrows, and you can dress like a knight and the boss is the dark lord,and houses can be castles last I think there should be a tiny village inside the castle wait one more thing you are able to go inside the castle, and you have to be lvl 33 to unlock the world enemy's rank are 5to6 from adrianghostmask lvl 35

you just explained avalon except the lvl is too low, are you just starting if you are you have a lot to learn like that thioe worlds are not lvl based anymore like wysteria and grizzleheim the worlds are if you finish a world then another unlocks no matter your lvl...
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
so i was thinking with the big worlds like zafaria and avalon they've added spells.... which i'm very happy with but my question is what happens when the spells get to where they require more pips then is currently available.... are we going to be able to get ultra pips which count for three for own school or will they just increase the base amount of pips... theres still a lot of room left around the wizard....

now as for new worlds i would really like to see one based on native americans .... we have worlds now for europe asia and africa but none for the natives :( and as for spells the NA's have lots of mythical creatures like:

quetzacotl (spelling probably not right) for storm

the jersey devil ( think he is actually associated with the pilgrims but as long as the world is made i'm fine with spells not being just NA) for fire

a raven mocker (cherokee mythology) for death ... steals health and heals

an amorok ( think giant wolf) for ice.... please make it do a lot of damage... ice wizard is my original and strongest wizard.. we can take hits just can't do much in return... the amorok could remedy this :D

a cadejo (twin dog/goat creatures one white one black) for balance both creatures appear one does something good for you the other something bad for enemy. what it does is random chosen from three things good: heals caster, blade for team, or all shields for caster bad: does damage to enemy, puts charm on all enemies, or does combo of stun/ smoke screen to all enemies

urayuli for myth ( it's hairy people so i'm thinking bigfoot)

and for life i don't have a specific creature but i think it would be a creature made of maize....

the world should be based on: mainly the aztecs but venture north to the cheerokee and the plains tribes and of course the inuits....
well theres my world its a good idea even if my spells for it are weird.... oh and pets ... maybe later

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I like your idea.
There should be ultimate bosses, like what you described-pretty much using all of the elements and has about 30,000 health.
The boss should be optional, and friends would be invited, and the reason why you would want to defeat it is maybe for a rare pet, money, possibly crowns (there should be a way to get free crowns) and a badge.
Also, there should be another world (or street/area) where you're in the sky. Maybe everyone could have wings and fly around the clouds!
It sounds epic to me.
Also, an elemental world.
It'd be like Wizard City, but more challenging! And the citizens can be elemental creatures, like the flame servants in Krokotopia, but actual talking creatures, and not just fire.
Anyone agree?

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Here is my new world idea.

Ambrose calls for your aid about the spotting of Morganthe. But when you go there you find out its a trap. Then Morganthe uses a evil spell to put you back in the past where Dragons, Triton's and Giants were fighting in the far past. You accept quest from the Giants, Triton's and dragons to weaken each other. You fight Draconians, Frost Giants, Triton's {Underwater of course} and all sorts of new Fire, Ice and Storm mininons. But then the Giants, Dragons and Triton's find out you have been helping each other weakening the army's. Then you have to fight the Frost Giant with 20000. Then the Fire Dragon with 15000. And the Storm Triton with 12500. {None of them gets minions to help} Oh and the Giants, Dragons and Triton bosses have spells up too level 78. Then you get quest from Bartleby and he asked you to help bring peace with the Giants, Dragons and Triton's but when you do enough quest Bartleby tells you the plan to bring peace. When when you try the plan Morganthe shows up. You'll have too beat here with 18500 health with three other minions. You guessed it. The Frost Giant, Fire Dragon and Storm Triton help her {with everything the same exact as before} But Morganthe has the new level 88 death move. 'Werewolf' a straight 1850 death damage. Special effect puts weakness. And then when you defeat her and her other boss minions Morganthe tells you that there will never be peace EVER AGAIN MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. But you will never give up and fights here again. But whats this..... She hasn't been using here full power. She has 30000 health and same exact moves as before. HER CHEAT: Every time you attack she puts a dispel on your element. HER OTHER CHEAT: Every time she attacks she gains half the health she has when she attacked. But then after you defeat her she tells you that she will be back...... But in a SECRET WORLD. And then after you go talk to bartleby saying you have done it. And of course you get a big reward And then bartleby makes you go back to your own time, and when you do you tell Ambrose that no one will see marganthe for a while. Then you get even a bigger reward form ambrose.

And thats it. I hope you enjoyed it. Please tell me what you think.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
shannon43 wrote:
How about there should be a world that is basically made as old Greek cities. There would be great spells to think of! You could use the old Greek Gods and Goddesses as a spell for each. Here are some! (All for level 88 and 10 pips!)

Fire-
Apollo 1250 damage to all and -95% Accuracy

Ice-
Thalassa 930 damage to all and 2 stun

Storm- (Obvious isn't it?)
Zeus 1400 damage to all remove all negative shields and positive charms

Death-
Erebos 1010 damage to all swap half to heal and -30% damage

Life-
Gaia 1200 damage to all and dispel next random spell

Myth-
Cerberus 430 and 890 damage to one and stun

Balance-
Aphrodite 1230 to one and target helps you for 2 rounds

Level 70 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade
"If I fall, and all is lost, it's where I belong"

I Love! this idea. The world would be a major game addition - like Celestia with a large number of areas or Cities to begin with but, like Grizzelheim and Triton it would be easy to do add on content. If you Google Theoi Greek Mythology you will get to a site with amazing information about Greek history, culture, legends and myths, gods and goddesses, the Titans and Heroes, the mythical creatures and a great deal more. It would be a great place to start - making sure that the Greek Spiral World was the deepest, richest, most detailed and nuanced - most interesting world in the Spiral.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
shannon43 wrote:
How about there should be a world that is basically made as old Greek cities. There would be great spells to think of! You could use the old Greek Gods and Goddesses as a spell for each. Here are some! (All for level 88 and 10 pips!)

Fire-
Apollo 1250 damage to all and -95% Accuracy

Ice-
Thalassa 930 damage to all and 2 stun

Storm- (Obvious isn't it?)
Zeus 1400 damage to all remove all negative shields and positive charms

Death-
Erebos 1010 damage to all swap half to heal and -30% damage

Life-
Gaia 1200 damage to all and dispel next random spell

Myth-
Cerberus 430 and 890 damage to one and stun

Balance-
Aphrodite 1230 to one and target helps you for 2 rounds

Level 70 Necromancer,
Shannon Deathglade
"If I fall, and all is lost, it's where I belong"

This this this!!! Everything this person said. Fantastic idea! And I agree with Aedan11 about making a Greek world on wiz the most involved, detailed world so far.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Hello I am Richard Soulhunter and today i had an idea that I thought would be so much fun.

Malistair and Morganth come back to the spiral. Except they come with a new unstoppable warrior. When you finish the the last world, you go to Ambrose. (example of dialog)

(Outside): -CRASH- -HOUSE SETS ON FIRE-
(Ambrose) Oh no, young wizard. This can not be the work of Malistair or morganth this is to powerful way more power then they have.

(New Boss Warrior): Haha foolish Wizards. You shall now be destroyed with the rest of your puny spiral MWAHAHAHA -boss disapears-

In this, you will have to go through the whole spiral again. But all 3 unstoppable bosses put a spell on every old boss, which makes them have 100%x the health they had before. They will be more powerful and have better spells. In all the worlds it will be the opposite of what it was before. But after you complete a world it goes back to its original form. Then at the end you have to defeat the 3 bosses which will have massive health and use many cheats. It will be very hard but not IMPOSSIBLE. But also, the worlds will be all dark and scary and new bosses will be added during the game so the game doesnt get boring or (i've sen this all before). But all around the spiral the old bosses will have armor and actually have resist to all schools. This will make it fun for wizards to figure out how much resist a boss has. After Dragonspyre and you have to fight Malistair again, he will have 500,000,000 life and more powerful spells. This way people don't think the game is so easy. This is a challenge for wizards that are lvl 80 (ONLY) Because i know some people who think the game is really easy and their is no challenge, so i got to thinking about what they said and. I really like this game and i think adding this would be soooo much fun for all wizards and it would be a challenge. Me personally will love this idea and i asked some other people and they think it would be really amazing too. Thank you for reading and Good luck :)
~Richard Soulhunter
Level 80 Myth

Survivor
Feb 01, 2011
I think a snake themed world would be cool. All the people are snakes or hawks, and they are mortal enemies. Like Grizzleheim/Wintertusk; the Bears and the Ravens.

Also, Wizard101FanWiki says that they are a fan of Piers Anthony. I totally agree; Xanth rocks! Ever noticed how his name sounds like Xanth? Pier-XANTH-ony. Haha! :D My favorite book in the series is "Yon Ill Wind." I also like "A Spell for Chameleon."

Defender
May 22, 2011
Wizard101FanWiki wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

there is already an atlantis themed world. celestia.