Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
I have a world idea about a distant planet that is close to earth. Merle sends you to go to when you complete Celestia (if you completed the last boss before level 60 well thats a big problem!) once you arrive you have to find a mystic light that will bring you upwards to the central map.Before you can do much the folk there will like to give you a test of what you done over the past worlds (if you get 3 questions wrong you lose.) If you manage to beat the lessons six folk people give you (each one for each world) they will start begging for your help when they explain that there world is known as the Sicken planet (brings sickness to planets until everyone soon dies over it and once there dead the planet erupts and blows up in about 10 minutes.) they said they already destroyed enough planets for a universe and the cause was that they had the Golems! *more soon.* Also what I wanted for this world is rank 10 elites (when you first start doing missions after tests) and it keeps rising until the ultimate rank 18 boss (final boss). I also wanted robot gear and hover mounts like cars from the future.Expensive 2300 year furniture.A wand that acts like a robotic hand you put on (a chargeable hand that gives 120 per pip and only goes up to 2000 with no boosts). of course new enemies, hero's , allies (mission giver) , most importantly for players that finished celestia add 20 new lvls to 80 called Unstoppable plus 2 new spells! and finally a boss called Golem soul taker (death boss with all spells from each school) (also add Moonganthe in it maybe since I hear that she is still alive so add her with the boss in the battle) and plz KI make this reality for players.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
lavepen wrote:
i got one crazy i dea for a world.

one could be like a forest and you can make tarzan gice quests and stuff. they did it with the wizard of oz in unicorn way, they can do tarzan. and the evil people would be like monkeys and gorrilas and hippos and they can make evil humans that capture poor little baby animals and you got to destroy them and other stuff. so thats my idea for a world.

- Ian DeathShard

I think this should definitely be the next world! Great idea

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
BuckTooth wrote:
There should be an air world...
and an element to go with it...
behind the books in the Headmaster's Tower...
a teleporter...

That's the short version... I wrote like 2 pages on this yesterday. I clicked preview, then back and it was all gone!!!

Great idea!! i think this should definitely be a world! :D

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
I have an idea about a new world called mount olmpyse, a digital world, and a midevial world you know kights and junk, and new card ideas to go with them please contact me for them i gurantee people will love them

Survivor
Sep 03, 2008
celestia is cool and all but i have three new world ideas

so the spirit of malistaire is trying to get revenge and he finds a time warp. the head master tells you to go to the time warp and destroy him once and for all. one world is in the past. there would be a cowboy place a pilgrim place and tons of stuff back in time. the boss would be a old tree [life] with malistaire spirit in it then you defeat him . malistaire escapes and you go to the future. the boss should be a robot [storm]. then malistaire escapes again and you have to go to a time were all the times are mixed together. like a sphinx would be sideways and a machine next to it. plz reply

Survivor
Apr 29, 2009
nice ideas! i think there should be a World War 1 or 2 world and malistaire is trying to change the out come of the war.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
liam109887766 wrote:
celestia is cool and all but i have three new world ideas

so the spirit of malistaire is trying to get revenge and he finds a time warp. the head master tells you to go to the time warp and destroy him once and for all. one world is in the past. there would be a cowboy place a pilgrim place and tons of stuff back in time. the boss would be a old tree [life] with malistaire spirit in it then you defeat him . malistaire escapes and you go to the future. the boss should be a robot [storm]. then malistaire escapes again and you have to go to a time were all the times are mixed together. like a sphinx would be sideways and a machine next to it. plz reply

I actually agree. I think there should be new worlds in the spiral that is from the past. The first world should actually be more about Dragon spires past like the dungeon in the Grand Casem. So thank you for your time

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
That would be pretty cool buuut... malistare become good when you killed him, slyvia says he can rests so he does blah blah blah just forget malistare

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
First off, if you guys want new worlds, you should know there are more important things then just new worlds. I would have to say that a lot of players are "world crazed". Before a new world, there needs to be a WAY better story line. Schools should be a lot different. All the different schools should have their own story line like storm wizards can only do storm wizard quests. Like storm wizards can only do certain quests that all the other storm wizards can do. Its kinda hard to explain... but if I could talk to someone on the game development team and be able to type a long post, I'm sure I could explain better. We should be able to trade items such as clothes, pets, ect. And we buy these crown houses and were not able to give them to our other wizards that we use! Whats up with that. And the space of each street/city thing is pretty small. It should be bigger so you can explore more and then it will be able to fit in all the class quests. For the maps, the map should be shaded until you find that place, then it will be displayed on your map. Also, having the "lower" levels able to teleport to you is stupid. They cant help you in any battles and they should have to unlock those areas. Houses would be a lot better if when you teleport to your house, you teleport into a hallway with doors lined up on each side. Each door takes you to a house...Your house and your friend's house. But you could have an option to have only certain friends able to come to your house. You should also be able to choose what side your on.... Ambrose or Malistaire. Malistaire shouldnt die on dragonsypre, defeats the plot of the game. You train to kill him and when you do, you go to a new world where they is really no big story line. King needs to hire young people to feed them ideas and they should get feedback from the public. King has a LONG way to go but with the help of their players, they can do it.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
No no no no no no and NO. I dont feel like typing my page long opinions about new worlds but to make it short- players are "world crazed", story line needs to be WAY better before they release new worlds or areas. If your able to, you can read my posts about new worlds.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
alto0125 wrote:
First off, if you guys want new worlds, you should know there are more important things then just new worlds. I would have to say that a lot of players are "world crazed". Before a new world, there needs to be a WAY better story line. Schools should be a lot different. All the different schools should have their own story line like storm wizards can only do storm wizard quests. Like storm wizards can only do certain quests that all the other storm wizards can do. Its kinda hard to explain... but if I could talk to someone on the game development team and be able to type a long post, I'm sure I could explain better. We should be able to trade items such as clothes, pets, ect. And we buy these crown houses and were not able to give them to our other wizards that we use! Whats up with that. And the space of each street/city thing is pretty small. It should be bigger so you can explore more and then it will be able to fit in all the class quests. For the maps, the map should be shaded until you find that place, then it will be displayed on your map. Also, having the "lower" levels able to teleport to you is stupid. They cant help you in any battles and they should have to unlock those areas. Houses would be a lot better if when you teleport to your house, you teleport into a hallway with doors lined up on each side. Each door takes you to a house...Your house and your friend's house. But you could have an option to have only certain friends able to come to your house. You should also be able to choose what side your on.... Ambrose or Malistaire. Malistaire shouldnt die on dragonsypre, defeats the plot of the game. You train to kill him and when you do, you go to a new world where they is really no big story line. King needs to hire young people to feed them ideas and they should get feedback from the public. King has a LONG way to go but with the help of their players, they can do it.

I don't agree that there should be completely different quest for every school. I still think every school should have the same like it is, but other than that I completely agree with the rest of what you said.

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
KI will definitely be adding New worlds and things to the spiral. Not sure if you have seen the latest update from the CEO but they gonna be hiring more people and have loads plan for 2011!

Can't wait to see what's next!

I have come up with a new world idea: Scythia!

Click here to read the plot: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/26347.ftl

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
well... i think they have a grandmaster set that your school master gives you i think there should be some sort of mount to go with that like maybe for balance, A rideable hydra?

maybe a grandmaster world...specialized for your own school like if you were a conjurer a world full of myth monsters

there should be a higher level than 60 it should surpass the other games above it on its rank of top 10 MMORPG list its #2 it should make level 100 as like a teacher like you get a quest and see your schools grand representative and he grants you the powerful knowledge of your school and you become a teacher of your school

there should be more schools like maybe a (example ->) grand school where the headmaster is your teacher... and there should be an option for whether you want to be on Malistare's side or Merle Ambrose's side it would be awsome to be evil

also another idea maybe being something else than a wizard or not a human.... maybe you could be like a guard or a elf or maybe a banshee if you could be something else than a human it would rock and also it gets a little boring as a wizard it would be cool if you could give it a twist and be on the other side as like one of Malistare's students you battle against 2 minions of Merle Ambrose and it goes like that doing what Malistare says!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.

that is basically celestia... :D

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I made a new wizard recently and heard a world name mentioned that I hadn't seen yet, Celestia

It's a very small reference during a quest in Firecat Alley, so it would be easily overlooked. Still, you were asked to get a bloodstone ring off a haunted minion to be given to a girl in Celestia. That's the only mention of the world as far as I'm aware. Perhaps it's the world from which Professor Greyrose hails?

Celestia is more of a storm world i actually think that halstrom balestrom would come from there

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
NeoStar wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

You may have something there... But why not an entire Reverse World like Wizard City, where all the Monsters are the NPCs and the Staff are the Bosses you have to beat....

An idea anyway ....

that is sorta like my idea where your Malistare's apprentice or something and everything is reverse where you battle Headmaster Ambrose at the end that would be fun and like you would do the stuff that Malistare does for example you would steal the scroll from order of the fang or whatever

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Adding worlds to the story line is fine, I can fully agree with that, but I would have to suggest not to raise the level cap too high.

The first message mentioned 100. I think that is a bit too high. People, and especially the kids, might potentially get pretty discouraged to see that they would have 100 levels to go through, just to reach level cap.

Perhaps, 75 could be a good limit. Maybe even 80, but at some point, there has to be a limit to how high you can raise level caps.

i agree i would be a little discouraged but 80 would be a totally good level to stop at...

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
MikeStrath wrote:
My Idea:
A world that has seen massive magical conflicts and partially destroyed the magics of the world. Spells are limited to maybe two or three pips and even those only able to be cast by Masters or Grandmasters. Items have a chance of being destroyed (drained) so don't wear your best.

Task: Collecting various magical 'parts' to create some useful item (a new slot perhaps that grants a card?), finding an egg/newborn to bring back and raise in the higher magical areas, etc.

Bad side: The school forbids the students from going there, so no advances in your school work for doing so (ie, no XP), and detention if you are caught.

Initial quest: Overhear Merle A and another instructor talking about it, but without being seen....

That idea is AWESOME!!! id love to go to that world great idea!

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
jungurait8 wrote:
I was thinking maby a world for storm wizards. i mean only traiton ave. in wizard city has a storm like envorment exsept tomb of storms in krokatopia.

ideas
1. it coude have like a storm place with new storm spell that diveners and other wizard can learn to.
2. the qest coude be to save the world from evel myth and death sorces.
3.the landscape coude be like and alants city.
4. have like a new school like a link of ravenwood.

items
1.have some new staffs and wands to be won and to buy.
new spels

Actually celestia is more likely a storm world its all underwater and tritons ruled the sea and thuder so there already is a storm world :D

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

thats a good idea but i think that it would be a little hard if your not a strategist though it is a good idea and a name could be like you know i cant think of a name either?

Survivor
Dec 15, 2010
IDEA:

A demon themed world it would have like mummmys and ghouls and banshees and millions of death monsters roaming around the city it seems so good like a Halloween kind of world it would be really easy for life wizards im not a life wizard but i think that a place full of death mosnters would make it easy for them and like the final boss is like Death himself

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
World of the Seraphs, Fairies and Sprites

The other worlds of the Spiral are based in historical Earth cultures, but the Seraphs, Faries, and Sprites world couldn't be exactly like that. They are religious beings or mythical (depending on your beliefs.) So if we leave that aside for obvious reasons, we come to the Fae.

The name of the Seraphs and their look is the only thing we know about them. (At least by the time you get to Marley and Grizzleheim.) But the fairies and sprites are the responsibility of Lady Oriel and Lady Oriel is Lady Justice's sister. So I see the Seraphs of Wizard101 as the highest level of a set of beings that include but are not limited to the Seraphs, Faries, Sprites, Leprechauns, Imps, Banshees, and possibly the Ghosts, Specters, Ghouls and Wraiths. I group these all together based on a book called: The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries by W. Y. Evans-Wentz

The central conflict that causes the Seraphs to contact Lady Oriel and Professor Ambrose for help should be up to the writers. (Since I want to play this world. :D ) But there are things that should be taken into account.

- For beings so powerful to need the help of an army of students they should be at the end of their rope.

- While Malistaire is dead, there must be some like minded allies left who want to adapt what they learned from him to their own ends.

- The world of the Seraphs would need to be destroyed in order to make the rest of the Spiral more easily subjugated, because it is from the Seraphs that the wizards learn self healing that causes no harm and depletes no one. If the side of light could be defeated and be unable to heal themselves they would be very easy to beat finally.

- Maybe it's not just knowledge passed on from the Seraphs for healing, but a power source or some other thing that needs protecting or guiding or some ministration - which without the beings of the Seraph world is vulnerable to destruction, misuse or distortion. Moolinda says the school of Life wizards call upon fairy creatures to help draw on the very essence of life to work their magic. (Or something like that.)

- The look of the world should be colors of nature, open, light like Grizzleheim but finer. The landscape should compare to the Brittish Isles and the architecture should be light stone and timber with clean graceful lines.

- There could be a new quest for each different school all focusing on the lessons of the Seraphs but as applied to that school. Sort of seeing the teachings of the Seraphs thru the prism of their own school philosophy.

- It would be lovely if someone from KI could study the book I mentioned as it would provide a cultural context so it will help the world be at least in the same spirit as the other worlds of the Spiral and it would help the writers get way out away from the common and Hollywood /Disney idea of Fairies and such. It would be very original looking and they could create unexpected events and meanings because the book is not well known today, but is an anthropological study done from the viewpoint that the people interviewed really believed these things and it should be recorded as fact from their point of view. So it is very different from Tinker Bell, Sleeping Beauty, and Barbie Fairies.

- While the Wizard101 Faries are guardians and teachers of Life the ones in the book have an agenda that the people don't even try to understand so KI would have to fill in that story. There are a lot of descriptions and stories that could be adapted. The book again is The Fairy Faith in Celtic Countries by W.Y. Evans-Wentz

Crossing my Fingers :D

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
Since they have already done most stuff (including underwater) I think an air world would be cool, it could be called Helios. Merle Ambrose could give you the ability to fly and your mounts get to fly too! This could be where the frost giants went after the seperation of the spiral. You could fight bird enemies and other flying creature such as griffins and the bosses could be storm lords and evil frost giants. I hope wizard101 makes this a world! :D

Mastermind
Jun 13, 2009
Well, I have come up with an idea for a new world! it is called Scythia- a world that was plunged into the abyss by odin himself. however, the Scythians have returned to our realm and marganthe has invaded their world. What will become of Scythia? can they stand up to morganthe and her legions?

Well you can find out by clicking here:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/26347.ftl

I have written a plot and new rank 9 spells, new level 68 gears and i have recently started working on a quest-line.

you can read my idea by clicking on the link above, it is the fifth post down and the quest-line is posted on page 4

hope you all like it!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Close your eyes (let someone read this to you) we have just left the bottom of the ocean. We have covered a land of fire, a world of water, a meadow of Japanese culture, and a London land. What's next, the sky of course! A land called Ouranós (sky in Greek). A land filled with Greek culture. The main magic schools are the Sun, Stars, and the Moon (because there in the sky).

The teachers of Sun, Stars, and The Moon Will guide you to Ouranós. You battle and adventure on clouds, space islands, the floating lands in the sky, on the Sun, on Stars, and on the Moon. On Ouranós you will come face to face with great adventures and dangerous battles against space creatures, evil dangerous birds and dark angles. Your new pet birds and mini space creatures can even give you new space or sky spells.

Come to Ouranós, the time is now.

Tell me what you think, add new ideas, lets bring Ouranós to life!

Caroline SummerBlossom lvl 32 Life