Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Allow Us to Abandon Quests in Our Quest Log

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I would love to see an option to drop a quest that you no longer need to do. Once you accept the quest you must complete the quest or the chain to get them out of your quest book. I had accepted quests I'm no longer interested in as I have moved to a new world. Please consider this as an option.

Explorer
May 13, 2013
hopefulz33 on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
Is there a way to remove quests from your quest book that you are no longer interested in doing?
I wish this was a thing. But as Lydia grey rose said, you have to finish the quest in order for it to be taken out of your quest book.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
It's not allowed because you could remove your main quest lines by accident or even without being aware of that.

I think, however, we should be allowed to remove our side quests, as they are not necessary for our progress through the world.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2013
Pokebow on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
I wish this was a thing. But as Lydia grey rose said, you have to finish the quest in order for it to be taken out of your quest book.
if you ask me you should be able to abandon them into a second quest log. then you could find it from there.

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Hi guys, this is my first post, so I decided to make it about some suggestions I have. First and foremost, I heard wizard 101 is planning on adding more "eras" to the game. If this happens, that means more levels. Say more levels were added, making the level max go to like 200. That means it would take new players about 1 year of playing a lot to reach level 200, and by that time even more levels will be added. So, I say to counteract this, instead of more levels, why not more spells? This goes for both quest and level up spells. This way, people can gain more spells without having to level up a lot. If a wizard is already level 100 by the time this update goes up (if it does), then they can still go to their professor and obtain the quests and new spells. My last suggestion is just a simple one, a way to quit quests via the spell book so they don't clog up your spell book. Keep in mind, you CAN
still accept the quest again, it's just a way to make your spell book cleaner.
Well, those are my suggestions. I hope you give feedback and take these into mind.