Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Action Figures

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
A few days ago my grandson came to me and said he knew what he wanted for Christmas. I asked him what and he told me he wanted Wizard 101 Action Figures. I told him there were none and he said "why not ?" My little guy is 5 years old and a level 17 Myth wizard and he loves his actions figures and he loves his Wizard 101. He has a tub full of action figures and he plays with them daily using his unending imagination. He then proceeded to tell me what they needed to be......dragons and tigers for the wizard to ride on....lots of bad guys to fight....swords and wands for his wizard to use. He was serious and is very adamant about this insisting that Wizard 101 needs to make him some action figures.

So how about it KingsIsle ? Not for this Christmas, but maybe next year or for his birthday in May.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Its a great idea!! Maybe some special packs can come with a code! :) Or not lol.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Yeah! That would be good for kids who play the game! Maybe they can give you Crowns( Special money that we can buy stuff that can't be bought with normal wizard gold)!