Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Veteran's Day Reward

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
I got the Valor Sword! Thanks KI I put it on my death character.

Regards,

Maryanne

P.S. No one I know now serves in the military but I respect them because my Grandad was in World War II and the last time I saw him was when I was 13 years old. I'm now 21 years old in Australia. My parents are Italian and he was from my mum's side. So my mum's dad! He is dead now not because of the War, but it would help me honour his memory of when he did serve in the War. I'm 22 on the 23rd December 2009! :D

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Well I for one hope that you meet the criteria as a war veteran is a war veteran no matter what side he fought on or what country he came from, I too have members of my family who fought and died in many wars across the ages and I feel it should be all veterans not just the american ones.

We should all be proud of our military and should be allowed to say so loud and proud.

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
I also put my grandpa was in WWII. I dont know his exact enlistment date, but I know he was stationed in Europe. I remember the stories he would tell about his service. A truly memorable man. Whether it counts or not, my grandpa is a memorable veteran.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I think that KI should be praised for offring this kind of a reward for veterans and current military personnel. My father was in WWII in the navy and also thinks it is great. My son is proud of his Grandpa and we have both put in the information for the Valor sword. Grandparents should count as immediate family, so I think we should all be eligible for GPs who served in wartime or peacetime. Thanks you KI for a great idea for great people!!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I agree! Kudos to KI for this one! It's a great idea!

I went in to take a look at the info and I think the gift being offered is just lovely. I'm not a veteran myself, but it made me teary-eyed. :)

Thanks KI for a grand "reward" for vets and military personnel and families and thanks to those vets, military personne and their familiesl for all that you do.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
KI thank you so much for the wonderful gift your giving! The Valor Sword looks awesome!

My father was in the Vietnam War, he survived and returned home with barely and injuries. He is still alive today and I am proud of what he has done for his country.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2008
DarkStorm824 wrote:
KI thank you so much for the wonderful gift your giving! The Valor Sword looks awesome!

My father was in the Vietnam War, he survived and returned home with barely and injuries. He is still alive today and I am proud of what he has done for his country.

I myself Served during DESERT STORM. And it seems that its easier for the Child of a serviceman to receive the Sword, than an actual Veteran of War :?. This is a bit wrong in my opinion. And yes it looks so great of an Item that I created a Healer to dedicate it to. :)

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
AuroraGriffin wrote:
I saw someone today with a sword by this name. How do you get it? Thanks.

I think you may be refering to the "Sword Saint" Title. That is gotten through an extra Mooshu Boss.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Elessar wrote:
AuroraGriffin wrote:
I saw someone today with a sword by this name. How do you get it? Thanks.

I think you may be refering to the "Sword Saint" Title. That is gotten through an extra Mooshu Boss.

No, I'm told that there is a sword by this name. Something connected up to the Veterans Day promotion.

Frankly, that's not fair.

Only certain people getting something special like that? It's like everyone else is getting punished, because they aren't a Veteran.

Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
i entered in my grandfathers enlist date and info, (he is a world war 2 survivor/veteran.) yes I did not recieve the valor sword e-mail. Any help?