Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reagent Finding Arrow!!! Please read!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Hi, wizards! It's me, Owlgirl8000. So anyway, you know how you have some quests and you have a quest helper and it has a yellow arrow leading you where to go for your quest? Well, you know how you sometimes have quests to find some Crafting Items? What this post is about is that so you can have a Quest Arrow to the Crafting Items. For example, you get a quest from Darla WindWhisperer (or whatever the lady's name is near the Bazaar in Olde Town) saying that you need to get 8 Cat Tails to make clothing (in real life, I know we wouldn't make clothes out of Cat Tails, but this is a game!). So you press Q on your keyboard and click on that quest. It appears yellowish blinking, so you exit out of that menu. Then, there should be a yellow Quest Arrow at the bottom near the text box that says: (this is just an example, remember that!) "Find (say you already have 2 Cat Tails) 2 of 8 Cat Tails". You see what I am saying now? Well, I know some of the people who view this won't, but I just absolutely know some people WILL know! So anyway, please post this and read! 8)

-> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> <- -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> -> Owlgirl8000

P.S. Which one stands out? :-D
P.S.S. Reply if you know! (and say the 4th arrow or the 7th arrow or 9th or whatever!)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
I understand it can be frustrating sometimes when you don't have that nifty little arrow to help guide your way.

However, one of the great things about quests like that is that they encourage you to think and explore on your own. Knowing that you completed that quest without any help makes you feel like you really accomplished something and earned that reward.

Hang in there girl! Oh, and arrow 16 looks awfully suspicious

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
From: Eleventhhour; I understand it can be frustrating sometimes when you don't have that nifty little arrow to help guide your way.

However, one of the great things about quests like that is that they encourage you to think and explore on your own. Knowing that you completed that quest without any help makes you feel like you really accomplished something and earned that reward.

Yeah, I guess it makes you feel more proud and confident once you finish a quest. That's one of the things I 75% like and 25% don't like about Wizard101; not having (as you said) that nifty little arrow to guide you is a little frustrating, but you can handle it. And by the way, you were right about the 16th arrow looking..."suspicious". And so, I would count this idea a 45% good, 45% bad, and 10% middlish. And thanks for reading!

-Owlgirl8000