Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends List

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Is there anyway KI can update the friends lists. I am a soon to be Grand Master and would like to be able to "sort" my friends list. My list is full, and have a hard time determining the friends that are my level that I battle with in higher worlds and my lower level friends that I "help".

There needs be a way that you can manage your friends list, so that the player can choose which lower level friends can port in when in a world higher than they are. This seems to be a problem, as I want to make new friends and help others, but don't want them messing up my higher quests that they are unable to do.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Coltsha827 wrote:
Is there anyway KI can update the friends lists. I am a soon to be Grand Master and would like to be able to "sort" my friends list. My list is full, and have a hard time determining the friends that are my level that I battle with in higher worlds and my lower level friends that I "help".

There needs be a way that you can manage your friends list, so that the player can choose which lower level friends can port in when in a world higher than they are. This seems to be a problem, as I want to make new friends and help others, but don't want them messing up my higher quests that they are unable to do.
I use this way to sort my friends list and you may want to do this also. The only way I sort my friends list is by doing this. 1: Click the thing to open your friends list. 2: You see that start next to everybody's name? You may want to click on the star for everybody that you say are in the higher worlds and close to your level. If you want to do it how I said, then don't star the people that are in the lower levels and are in the easier worlds. I do this, and I think you may want to do it also. Bye! :)

Defender
Aug 02, 2008
clubpenguinrocks1234 wrote:
Coltsha827 wrote:

I use this way to sort my friends list and you may want to do this also. The only way I sort my friends list is by doing this. 1: Click the thing to open your friends list. 2: You see that start next to everybody's name? You may want to click on the star for everybody that you say are in the higher worlds and close to your level. If you want to do it how I said, then don't star the people that are in the lower levels and are in the easier worlds. I do this, and I think you may want to do it also. Bye! :)

I do that also, just double click on the 'STAR' next to each name in your buddy list to make it a Full solid star. double click again on the star to go back to the empty star again. (you can toggle this back and forth)
Another thing I do is when my buddy list gets too full is to go through
each buddy by double clicking on their name bringing up their stats window if their picture and most of the buttons are grayed out that means that most likely they are no longer playing the game, so I remove them to free up space for new friends to be added.