Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

BriskBreeze tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
They made it impossible because i did it with 2 friends the exploding embers destroyed us with 8,200 damage each with 1 meoter strike with no power ups! i know you warned us but we were all grandmasters. please fix this

Administrator
ther4321 wrote:
i know you warned us

Yes we did young Wizard, this is not for the faint of heart. You enter this area knowing full well what you are getting into.

This area is meant to offer a real challenge to level 50 Wizards, which is why we put a stern warning at the beginning of the encounter.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
May 29, 2009

There's nothing broken. This is not a tower where you go in and try to brute force your way to the top. There is a strategy involved with fighting Angrus Hollowsoul (the boss the summons the exploding embers minion). Hint: it's only the minion that casts the meteor strike. Make sure he doesn't get the chance to.

There's a different strategy to fight the final boss in that tower (Orrick Nightglider).

It's your job as a TEAM of grandmasters to figure out that strategy. I think this is a great addition to the game and makes it much more interesting. It's not just a matter of walking in, and fire dragon/storm lord/scarecrow/etc your way to the top.

ther4321 wrote:
They made it impossible because i did it with 2 friends the exploding embers destroyed us with 8,200 damage each with 1 meoter strike with no power ups! i know you warned us but we were all grandmasters. please fix this

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
carterma wrote:

There's nothing broken. This is not a tower where you go in and try to brute force your way to the top. There is a strategy involved with fighting Angrus Hollowsoul (the boss the summons the exploding embers minion). Hint: it's only the minion that casts the meteor strike. Make sure he doesn't get the chance to.

There's a different strategy to fight the final boss in that tower (Orrick Nightglider).

It's your job as a TEAM of grandmasters to figure out that strategy. I think this is a great addition to the game and makes it much more interesting. It's not just a matter of walking in, and fire dragon/storm lord/scarecrow/etc your way to the top.

ther4321 wrote:

Its not impossible... just really difficult. Like Malistaire was for a short time and we still managed to beat him eventually! Only thing I would like to see fixed is being able to port back in to rejoin the battle if you flee, heal, port... Or is that part of the "working as designed", Professor?

Survivor
May 15, 2009
okay, i am lvl 50 grandmaster necromancer, with 3 wins to malistair under my belt, i went in the tower and summoned henchmen 3 each time, and sometimes had to summon them up to three times in one fight, but never could beat. but the times i did stay long enough to summons more than once-i used ice and storm henchmen, and i loaded myself with shields and absorbs, they helped enough to stay in for a while,but to no avail. anyway, i repeated entry 14 times straight.received good items and gold though.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Defender
May 29, 2009

Briskbeeze tower is in Collosus Blvd in the area where Kirby Longspear is standing.

Opheliality wrote:
Where is it? I cannot find this tower.

Defender
May 29, 2009

I don't think henchman are going to cut it. The only thing henchman can do is provide some more firepower (and a few more targets for the enemies to focus on). This tower requires some strategy and henchman aren't going to be able to participate in that since you can't coordinate what it is they do.

It really helps to have actual people with you that you can communicate with.

babysugar wrote:
okay, i am lvl 50 grandmaster necromancer, with 3 wins to malistair under my belt, i went in the tower and summoned henchmen 3 each time, and sometimes had to summon them up to three times in one fight, but never could beat. but the times i did stay long enough to summons more than once-i used ice and storm henchmen, and i loaded myself with shields and absorbs, they helped enough to stay in for a while,but to no avail. anyway, i repeated entry 14 times straight.received good items and gold though.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
I know that no one might believe me when i say this, but a couple days ago...(I think tuesday?) I went on my storm grandmaster and went into briskbreeze and soloed it(...all except the final wraith boss) I actually did survive against the 10,000 damage meteor attack. It sound impossible, but with the fire shield with -80% the ice shield with -70% and a tower shield -50% I only took a couple hundred points of damage. Its possible to survive it, but you got to be defensive and not offensive. It took me a long time, but it is possible to get past everything.

I know people won't think the same way when I say this, but briskbreeze is possible to do if you really take the time and think things through.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
In response to elemwntal dragon I do not for one minute believe that he survived with a fire sheild and ice shield. I had a fire, ice, and myth shield plus an absorb and died. We had ordick down to 500 life and he hit us with two metero strikes and an earthquake (in that order) preventing us from doing anything at all. We were hit three times without any of us getting a turn. I do not think it is impossible but it is very strategic.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
cookie6892 wrote:
In response to elemwntal dragon I do not for one minute believe that he survived with a fire sheild and ice shield. I had a fire, ice, and myth shield plus an absorb and died. We had ordick down to 500 life and he hit us with two metero strikes and an earthquake (in that order) preventing us from doing anything at all. We were hit three times without any of us getting a turn. I do not think it is impossible but it is very strategic.

Ok when I said the ice shield I meant the ice school shield that blocks storm AND fire damage for 70% and if i'm pretty sure and you can do the math too. 10,000-80%=2,000. 2,000-70%=600. 600-50%=300. You tell me if this math doesn't add up. 1st shield is the fire school one -80% the second one is the ice that does (as I said just up there blocks storm AND FIRE) -70% and tower shield (obviously 50%)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
It is not impossible..... me and my friends (Grand fire and Grand Storm,) did it but we all spent like ten thousand gold on quenches but we made it
although storm got death ring fire got storm and i got fire!

Delver
May 31, 2009
I found this tower a true challenge and look forward to more like it. Maybe put that Zebra to work handing out level 50 quest, its not like there are not a lot of empty towers or areas tat are closed off. For example; the caves in wizard city what is behind those bars that are not broken, what about hunting classic creatures? As a guy with multipule level 50 wizards I am searching for challenges other than the areana.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
if you having trouble contult the guide on wizard101central.com
Very helpful, though i havent tried to do the tower yet due to lack of people

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It isnt impossible to win. I have won several times with friends with different wizards I have. Go in with a team, preferably 4 people and make sure at least one of them can heal. It doesnt have to be a life, but that's all the better.

You will have to work as a team and stratgezie. Use your strenghts to work toghether, for instance, balance, use your blades and traps to help the wizards with stronger spells.

It is not about who cast the first spell, but working as a team. If you do that, you will win.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Hi there,
I am Death and my friends and I have done this tower many times. I have done it at least 100 times and only lost 3 times. The only reason I lost is because someone that was new refused to listen. Usually a storm that thought they were so much stronger than me. My friends schools vary and it really doesnt matter to much as long as someone can heal and shield the bait person. I kill the boss everytime with one hit. He never towers or brings Minions because he has lost no health. It is best to have a life with you if you can but I went in with a Storm, Myth and another Death the other day and we had no healer so when we got to the boss I gave my Storm friend some rebirth treasure cards and we did fine. No one can hit the boss but me or he will tower and bring Minions. I know that it is possible to bring him down to 4001 health before he towers but why waste time. I think its better if everyone else just focus on quenching, healing and shielding.
To do this you need these items.
Fire Shields
Healing
Quench is good
Other shielding for bait
Extra balance blades
Extra balance tri traps
And don't forget the convert for death
I am sure others have their secret to success but this is mine.

Good Luck
Blaze Thunderrider

Defender
May 18, 2009
Here are some tips to get through the tower:

Bring 3 friends ALWAYS. It is much faster and easier. You want to bring a storm friend, a life friend, and a balance or ice friend.

Bring lots of quenches for the meteor strikes that the burning embers and Orrick nightglider use. Also: kill the embers fast. Always have a rank 7 spell ready.

Hope this helps!

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
you have to do quets before you get there then when you walk in boom you cool turns down the pound you hard its hard but i did it you can do it!

Try harder good luck

Explorer
May 09, 2009
8,200 meteor strike? that was never casted on us. the team I went in with did really well. The only meteor strikes I saw was about 700 (without shields).

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
ther4321 wrote:

Try using four people and defeat the exploding embers right when they first get summoned. Some other strategies are having a life wizard on your team and,or, using fire dispels on them. Good luck, hopes this helps! 8)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:
trying to find it in fire cat alley, is this where it is?
thanks

It's on Colossus Blvd., near Kirby Longspear.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
ther4321 wrote:
i know you warned us

Yes we did young Wizard, this is not for the faint of heart. You enter this area knowing full well what you are getting into.

This area is meant to offer a real challenge to level 50 Wizards, which is why we put a stern warning at the beginning of the encounter.

is celestia gonna be that hard i hope it wont

Defender
May 30, 2010
i done it so i know what to do to beat it i am autumn dayfriend grandmaster life you need fire dispels a grandmaster storm grandmaster death and a strong another grandmaster if wanna add me to friend i be in arena in unicorn realm in real realm not test . i am on a lot

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
abbeyhunter1962 wrote:
trying to find it in fire cat alley, is this where it is?
thanks
nope