Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what are te best spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
well i like that spell of life spell that a tree comes out and hits you with a big rock i know it hits very low but still i like it , and that skeleton nombre if you put all of the blades it hits up to 2,500 i know because some one did it to me and i die one hit kill but i still think death or life have the best spells

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
LilJoker10 wrote:
well i like that spell of life spell that a tree comes out and hits you with a big rock i know it hits very low but still i like it , and that skeleton hombre if you put all of the blades it hits up to 2,500 i know because some one did it to me and i die one hit kill but i still think death or life have the best spells :evergreen
fixed it for you and life is the best in till you get all the spells then all of them will be the best

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
i think triton is a good spell cause i hit 3510 with that spell before
it looks like the fish with the sword
i am m of storm lvl 40 michael wildshield

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
gavinrt wrote:
LilJoker10 wrote:
well i like that spell of life spell that a tree comes out and hits you with a big rock i know it hits very low but still i like it , and that skeleton hombre if you put all of the blades it hits up to 2,500 i know because some one did it to me and i die one hit kill but i still think death or life have the best spells :evergreen
fixed it for you and life is the best in till you get all the spells then all of them will be the best

Life isn't the best. None of the schools are. Deal with it. :?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
I personally like Wraith. I've one shot Malistaire with Wraith. Good times. Gooood times.

Explorer
May 12, 2009
poptropicaldude1 wrote:
i think triton is a good spell cause i hit 3510 with that spell before
it looks like the fish with the sword
i am m of storm lvl 40 michael wildshield

Oh yea? Well i think Firezilla is the best because even though it has a storm fizzle rate i hit like 6567 or something in there once.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
I think it is a tie between Othros and Scarecrow. Othros does like 600 without any blades or stuff so imagine that with a myth trap and blade and a spirit blade and a spirit trap and a TIme of Legend and a feint. That will do somewhat around 7000. Scarecrow does to all enimiees so death blade yadda yadda yadda 7000 damage.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
LilJoker10 wrote:
well i like that spell of life spell that a tree comes out and hits you with a big rock i know it hits very low but still i like it , and that skeleton nombre if you put all of the blades it hits up to 2,500 i know because some one did it to me and i die one hit kill but i still think death or life have the best spells

You mean Nature's Wrath?

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
personally i love storm lord HE IS AWESOME 650 TO ALL ENEMIES PLUS STUN TO THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
There isnt a best, you will hear judgement is but really, not one spell is, it depends on the situation. I find myself using storm lord a lot though.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009